Chapter 3: Long/Small Texting Session

~THURSDAY- MORNING~

~Katie~

TEXT MESSAGE:

[TO: LUC XO]

[FROM: KATIE BABE]

Hey, Can I get a lift please? Mum's day off was supposed to be today. :)

[TO: KATIE BABE]

[FROM: LUC XO]

Hey, Sure :)

[TO: LUC XO]

[FROM: KATIE BABE]

Thanks and I also need to talk to you about something. Xx

It's a surprise. :)

[TO: KATIE BABE]

[FROM: LUC XO]

Haha, ok, Nathan doesn't need a lift today so it will be easier to talk to you about whatever it is.

OKAY! I have to know, does it involve a boy? Xx

[TO: LUC XO]

[FROM: KATIE BABE]

I said it was a surprise! :) Xo

Ok, Josh doesn't need a lift either, he rode to school. Sucks to be him :P

1 on 1 talk. I will walk to your place so it's easier.

[TO: KATIE BABE]

[FROM: LUC XO]

Ok. Why can't you tell me?!

Just Kidding! Leave your place now if you want to talk.

See you soon Xx

I got to Lucy's place and I walked up the drive way. I knock on the door and Lucy answered it. I smiled and said "Hey." She didn't say a word, she grabbed my wrist and dragged me upstairs. I yelled "Hey Mrs Donell!" While getting pulled up the staircase. Mrs Donell shouted back "Hi Katie!" Lucy forced me on the bed and said "Sit!" She is all hyped up on something, Red cordial?

After she closed the door she jumped on her bed and whispered "What is it!?" She smiled. I smiled back and admitted "Brandon asked me to come over later, to get to know me a bit. I don't think I could hold in my feelings for him though." Lucy smiled at me.

"Katie, just, just, hold them in, your strong enough to hold in those feelings for him. Believe me, you've done it 100 times already. Trust me." She told me. I smiled, nodded my head and mouthed 'thank you'. "C'mon girls, lets get going!" Mrs Donell shouted from downstairs. I smiled at Lucy and walked off. "Race?" I challenged.