Pax Q and A

•Simon's POV•

The cab pulled up to the building, we got out and Ethan paid the driver. I held Harry's hand as we waited for the others. It didn't take long for us to get discovered, and the three of us were surrounded my shouting fans, asking for pictures and autographs. "Still ready for this?" I whispered into Harry's ear, he nodded and smiled.

"I told you, as long as you're by my side, I have nothing to fear." Harry replied and gave my hand a light squeeze. I smiled and started to take pictures with the fans, moments later, there was a shout.

"Harry! Simon! Ethan!"

"JJ! Over here!" Ethan shouted back and we left the crowd, waving our arms around so they would catch sight of us. A few seconds later, the others caught sight of us and ran over to where we were standing, trying not to be bombarded with screaming fans.

"Ready for this?" Tobi asked, I nodded as the seven of us started to walk towards the building. We flung the doors open and walked into the building. We found the escalator and went down it and onto the floor of Pax.

"So when does our Q and A start?" Vikk asked once we had reached the bottom floor.

"An hour, but we need to find the room first." Tobi replied as he lead us around the floor in a clump. We found the room where we would be holding our Q and A, and later, our meet and greet. There were tons of chairs lined up in the room and a stage with three microphones, two couches, and one long table on it.

"Hey Vikk, remember your 'selfie stick' that you made?" Josh teased and smiled, Vikk started to laugh.

"Yeah... that was not my best idea..." Vikk replied while still laughing. I took my camera from my backpack and turned it on.

"Look at how many people showed up! Ohhhh..." I said as I pointed the camera at the empty seats. Well, they weren't empty, each of them had a Sidemen three year anniversary shirt on it. Harry let go of my hand and walked to the chairs. "Harry? What are you doing?"

"This." Harry said as he jumped onto one of the chairs and started to walk on them.

"Harry! The shirts!" JJ said, he began to laugh and scowl at the same time.

"Oh shit! I forgot!" Harry said and gasped as he leapt off of the chair. "Whoops..."

"Boggy..." I sighed and smiled while shaking my head in a joking way. Harry walked back to me and a wrapped my right arm around his shoulders and kissed his cheek. We walked onto the stage to do a sound check, luckily everything was working perfectly. I was going to sit in between Harry and JJ on the couch on the left side of the stage.

One hour later

"... but you all know him as Miniminter!" The announcer said into his mic. I walked out onto the stage and waved to the crowd with one hand, and held my camera with the other. I looked into the crowd and saw that everyone was cheering. The amount of people that come to see us still blows my mind at every event we go to. I walked over to where I was sitting, and sat down next to JJ. Wow... there are a lot of people here. I wonder how many questions we'll have to answer today.

"Ready mate?" JJ asked quietly, I shrugged in response.

"The youngest of the Sidemen, Harry, or Wroetoshaw!" The announcer jolted me back to reality as Harry walked onto the stage, smiling his perfect smile. He sat down next to me and rested his head on my shoulder. I smiled as I saw people automatically take out their phones to get Minishaw pictures. Vikk walked on next, followed by Josh, Ethan and then Tobi.

"Hey guys!" JJ said into his mic a bit louder than he should.

"JJ, I think they want to keep their ears intact." Vikk retorted, the audience laughed.

"Right. So what do you think of the shirts?" JJ asked and we were met by and explosion of applause.

"I think they like it." Harry said and smiled.

"So, as you guys all know, this is a Q and A." I began, and Harry finished my thought for me.

"So now's your chance to ask us any question you have." Harry said as hands began rising as fast as lightning. The announcer handed the mic to a girl around fourteen, she was wearing a SDMN shirt and SnapBack.

"Would you ever consider adding CalFreezy to the Sidemen?" She asked, her voice flowing musically.

"I don't think so." Josh answered, I nodded in agreement.

"It's always been us seven, I just don't see anyone being added or removed ever." I stated my point and I could see the girl sigh in disappointment.

"He's one of the Sidemen's sidemen." Ethan concluded with a laugh.

"Yeah, we have a few of those." Vikk said, he was right after all.

"Like: Lewis, Cal, Callux, Shifty, Manny, and Deji." Harry pointed out, counting the number of Sidemen sidemen on his fingers.

"Not really Deji." JJ argued, unamused at the mention of his brother. The two hardly ever got along.

"Fair enough." Harry replied and threw his hands up in the air. "Let's move on." The announcer gave the microphone to a young boy, he had a mischievous look in his eyes.

"Simon, would you and Harry break up if you each got a million pounds?" He asked and my eyes widened in shock.

"No. I would rather be poor and happy with Harry, than rich and miserable without him." I replied, meaning every word I said. I looked over at Harry, he was still in shock from the question, but he mustered a response.

"I would never do that." Harry simply said. "What? Simon stole the words right out of my mouth." I chuckled as I wrapped my right arm around his shoulders.

"I love you." I whispered, keeping my mouth away from the mic.

"I love you too." Harry replied and nuzzled his head underneath my chin. Before we knew it, the Q and A was over and everyone left.