The Big Question

•Simon's POV•

I spun the small velvet box in my hands a few times as I stood by the passenger side door. The black box had a golden heart on the top of it. I heard the door open and looked to see Harry standing in the doorway. I told him to dress nicely, and he did.

Harry's Outfit:

Damn, he looks good

Damn, he looks good.

Simon's Outfit:

I swiftly put the box with the ring inside my pocket before Harry got in the car

I swiftly put the box with the ring inside my pocket before Harry got in the car. We were taking my red Range Rover to dinner and then I would take him to a place with a beautiful overlook and propose. I already got his parents blessing, and my parents and brothers were happy for me. I smiled as I opened the door for him and he kissed my cheek. "Someone's being extra romantic tonight." Harry teased and raised an eyebrow as he sat down in the car. I closed the door and walked over to the driver's side. I opened the door, sat down, and closed the door behind me.

"Well, you deserve it Boggy." I replied with a wink. A faint blush spread across Harry's face and I smiled. It will be even more romantic soon Boggy, just you wait.

"So where are we headed?"

"I can't tell you that."

"Why not?"

"It's a surprise, Boggy." I said as I turned on my car and drove out of the driveway. We were heading to a very fancy Italian restaurant. My hands were already sweating, making it somewhat difficult for my hands to stay on the steering wheel, but we still made it safely to the restaurant. Harry and I got out of the car and walked hand in hand into the restaurant.

"Hi. Did you make reservations?" Asked the hostess as she flashed a flirty smile towards Harry. I put my arm around his waist and he rested his head on my shoulder. I kissed the top of his head and I felt him relax.

"Yes. A table for two for Simon Minter." I responded and held Harry closer to my side.

"Right this way." She replied and winked this time. I glared at her. How the fuck does she not see that we're together?! Honestly, how stupid is she? "Here you are. Your waitress will be here soon."