Tricks or Treats?

Hallow-Treat 1

LuigixReader

YamiletteNegronReyes , be proud of me. Enjoy some Luigi.

The Halloween festival was starting and you put on your genderbent Luigi cosplay and head outside your house to find your boyfriend. 'I hope he likes this...'

Luigi's POV

I run to (y/n)'s block. I hope she likes my cosplay. "Luigi?" I turn and find- "(y-y/n)?" We were wearing a genderbent cosplay of each other. Gotta admit, (y/n) looks bella. "Yep! You should see Dark Pit and Lucas as Sebastian and Ciel." We walked and talked for a while until we reach the Haunted House. Great...

(y/n)'s POV

We got to the front of the Haunted House and I felt Luigi slow down. "Do we have to?" I turned to my boyfriend. "Well, not if you don't want to, but Pit asked us for help scaring all who enter." Luigi seemed to cheer up a bit after that. "Okay, let's help him." I silently squealed and dragged Luigi to the spot Pit asked us to meet him at. "Pst! (y/n), Luigi. Over here!" We go to the bushes to find... What the fuck? "Pit? Che cazzo*?" "Uh... Yeah... I'm Yan-chan..." I laughed. "Yan-chan fits you, Pit!!" I saw Luigi get slightly jealous and Pit blush in embarrassment. "Anyway, What did you need?" Someone's jelly. "Right. Well, we know that (y/n) is pretty scary,-" I slightly glare at Pit. "-So I thought 'How about a Yandere Haunted House'! So... Could you help?" I gave Luigi the puppy-eyes and he smiled back. "Sure. Who's the first victim?"

Time skip that will probably make you hate me.

After scaring the life out of other Smashers, me and Luigi went to his house and ate some treats. "You know what, Luigi? You're the best treat I've ever gotten" He kissed me and smirked. "Likewise, bella**."

*Che cazzo?= Italian equivalent of "What the fuck?"
**bella= beautiful

Short and sweet. Like Blueberry Sans! Hallow-Treat 2 will have one of the girls, so pick your favorite and I'll see who gets the chapter. So, stay awesomer than Prussia and hasta la pasta!!!