Stay Awake

Fem Grima Robin(Grace)×Reader

So, it's ~3:30am and I can't sleep, so once more, just in case: 1) I haven't forgotten you guys, I just have a lot on my plate. 2) So I don't have to constantly specify which Robin I'm talking about, from these Grima oneshots and on, the name code will be Robin=MRobin, Grima=MGrima Robin, Rose=FRobin, and Grace=FGrima Robin.
Here we go:

"Sometimes not being able to sleep is nice."

You had no clue why the Fell Dragon told you that, but you can partially understand now.

Grace, as the Fell Quartet had decided to call her so they wouldn't all be Robin or Grima, was fast asleep and cuddled up to you, so there was no escape to do something while you could feel tired again. So you lay there, cuddling her, watching her sleep. Not much else to do, really.

Sometimes moments like these are precious.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Grace woke up to the lack of her partner again.

They were off on a quest, currently. They left without even saying a word, but at least they left a note. An emergency back in their world. She understood why they rushed out, but for some reason she couldn't help but feel bitter about it.

The days grew long and dreary to her. Weird. Wasn't it yesterday that Grace brought others to their knees in fear and awe? Wasn't it yesterday that (y/n) stood beside her in battle? Wasn't it yesterday that she proved to those Falchion wielding worms that she had changed- well, not entirely, but she truly did change for the better. *sigh* These memories are making time crawl.

.

.

.

.

.

.