Oh shit...

Sweetheart 2/12

Female Corrin×Male Reader

Oh, boy. Reader-kun, beware of the brothers. Btw, this would be in the Revelations path so you get 4 guys wanting to murder you. Why? Read and find out.

So, you weren't exactly liked at first by your wife's brothers. Why? Well, how should you know? The first time you met her siblings the girls questioned you to see if you were right for their sister while her brothers put you in a literal interrogation. Yep. You were just missing the lie detector. But, they accepted you a little before you proposed to Corrin. Now let's just say you're married to 4 badasses' sister and have something to tell them. Well, Corrin does. You only have a serenade for her with your sister's and Azura's help. Good luck with that.

Your POV~

"Well, I'm fucked." "You aren't! Corrin's your fabulous wifu. They have to understand." Hylissa, why do you try? "What, that their sister is pregnant? Yeah, have fun finding the body of your beloved brother." "Oh, shut up! Besides, Corrin's doing the hard part and I'm the one dealing with the wildfire with Azura, Camilla, Hinoka, Sakura, and Elise while you and Corrin are in Smash. That and it's show time. Azura and I have everything ready and we're on guitars. You take the piano." And with that, she drags me outside where a crowd gathered around a grand piano, 2 guitars, and 3 mics. Oh god. Corrin was right in the middle of her siblings. Oh god, I'm screwed. I sit at the piano and tentatively played a few notes. Once I was ready, I gestured to Azura and Hylissa to start playing.

(please play the song!)

Just the way you are
(Bruno Mars)

Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying,
She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day, yeah!

oh! I know, I know
When I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see,
But every time she asks me "Do I look okay?"
I say~

When I see your face,
There's not a thing that I would change
'cause you're amazing
Just the way you are.

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'cause you're amazing
Just the way you are.

Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day

Oh, you know, you know, you know
I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what your searching for
Then just stay the same
So, don't even bother asking if you look okay,
You know I'll say,

When I see your face,
There's not a thing that I would change
'cause you're amazing
Just the way you are.

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'cause you're amazing
Just the way you are.

The way you are!
The way you are.
Girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are.

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'cause you're amazing
Just the way you are.

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'cause, girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are.

Yeah.

The crowd cheered wildly while we took a bow. Corrin grinned and turned to her brothers. And, I'm out. Good thing the girls know...

Hylissa's POV

While (y/n) ran to hide somewhere, Corrin spoke up. "Guys, guess what?" "What?" Maybe Leo and Takumi won't be as pissed? "You're going to be uncles in 8 months." ... "MOTHER FUCKING SCUM!!!!!" Takumi was the first to run after (y/n). "GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE, YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!" Followed by Leo. "SON OF A BITCH!!!!" "I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF, JACKASS!!!!" and Xander and Ryoma. Big brother's screwed.

3rd person POV

You managed to stay away long enough to sneak into your and your wife's room. Once there, you thanked every god known to the living and dead for your growing family. 'Now, It'll be us together, forever."

2/12 and 2 in a day. HELL YES!!! Hope you laughed and enjoyed, stay awesomer than Prussia and hasta la pasta, you beautiful people!