Like magnets

Sweetheart 4/12

PeachxFemale Reader

I am so lazy... Sorry. Laziness, school, and Fire Emblem Fates have stolen my time. Thanks for being patient, though! Here we go!

She was the most fabulous and you were the most badass. She would take forever getting ready, you'd take a few minutes. You'd pick fights, she would patch you up and scold you for not being careful. You'd troll her and make her laugh, she took sweet, sweet revenge for every troll. You two were like magnets. At times you would repel each other, but you always ended up pulled to each other. It was always like that since you joined Smash from (game name). You would end up in front of her mansion whenever you were upset and she would run to you when distressed. She was the sugar in your sweets and you were the salt in her sea. Okay, okay. I'll get on with it.

                  That day in your POV

I sighed as I saw Peach walk away and looked at the invite. A Valentine's party invite, to be specific. The invite is just so... Peach, that I groan thinking about how it'll very likely be a more formal party than I'd like. "Hey, (y/n)! You going to the party?" I look up at Link and groan. "I don't think so. Peach is my best friend, but I can't last a second in anything too fancy." Soon, I found myself surrounded by Link, Pit, and Marth, trying to get me to the party. Honestly? This is the millionth time they try this with a party Peach throws. It's kinda sad. "Answer honestly. Did you even read the invitation?" ... "Marth, what are you hinting at?" Pit just snapped. "SHE FRIKIN' SET THIS UP SO YOU'D FRIKIN' GO!!!!!" "Pit, chill." "SCREW YOU, LINK!" "Okay, okay! Calm down! I think (y/n) got the point!" "Yeah, no shit." Link smirked and I  remembered our bet. Shit. "Okay. You're going. You lost." "Damn it..."

Anyone up for a skip to the party? Ok.
Sayi, shut up.
Ok, ok. On with the skip!

Oh gods. They actually did it. They got me to the party. In a pretty casual, (color that isn't pink) dress, but failed to remove my boots. At least I'll be comfortable for a bit. "(Y/N)! You came!!!" My princess in pink was actually wearing a pink dress and boots to match me. "Yeah, I wasn't going to do much tonight, anyway... Did you plan this?" I asked while gesturing at both of our outfits. "Maybe. Doesn't matter. I need my favorite DJ!" "Oh really? Fine. Lead me to the speakers!" The party was actually fun. Everyone danced until Peach grabbed a mic and asked me to pause my DJ(YouTube searching) skills to talk. "Well, thank you all for coming! Especially today. Now. You all have someone you came with, but I it's my turn to ask my date out." She paused for effect and took a deep breath before turning to me, mic in hand. "(y/n), will you go out with me?" "Hell yes! I've been waiting all year to ask you!" As the crowd cheered, I stopped listening to them and ran toward Peach. Everything else blurred as I kissed her at the crowd cheered louder... As I'm told, at least. We've always attracted each other like magnets. Sometimes, without knowing, other times, on porpoise, but we never cared. She was my sunbeam and I her moonbeam.

 She was my sunbeam and I her moonbeam

"Is that how you and mom got together?"
"Yep. Now, (boy name). Isn't it almost time for you to pick up your Valentine for your date?"
"Oh, my! We kept you here too long. Here, I'll help you. Make sure they're impressed!"
"Don't worry! I've got everything covered. Bye mom! Bye momma!"
"Don't have TOO much fun!"
"(Y/N)!!!"
"Momma, please! See ya!"
"We did good adopting him..."
"Yeah... Love you."
"Love you more."

656 words. This took forever!!! Did you like the ending? Welp, hope you liked it, stay awesomer than Prussia and hasta la pasta!!!