Firework!

Firework 2017

CorrinxReader (neutral)

I'm so sorry for those of you who expected 4 New Year's specials!!! I'll give you extra Sweethearts to make up for this. So, before I ramble on, enjoy!

Well, being Corrin's girlfriend/boyfriend was interesting. They were always surprising you and you always returned the favor. Naturally, New Year's was the biggest event you lived. Why? Well, like Christmas, all of your siblings would join (pretend you have if you don't) and so would Corrin's. The difference was that karaoke competitions always start on this beautiful day. Corrin had some plans that day, though...

The night has begun!

After quite a few covers, it was your and Corrin's turn. So, what better way to surprise you than serenading you on the spot? "(y/n), this one's a surprise." and as the music began, everyone else started to cheer. (play the music!)

You started grining and joined Corrin. Everything else disappeared from the world at that moment. You danced together while the duet continued. When you finished, Corrin surprised you. "I meant it." they said and showed you a ring box. You nearly cried, but played it cool. "I'll swim and sail on savage seas, with ne'er fear of drowning, and gladly ride the waves of life if you would marry me." The cheers were wild while Corrin laughed gleefully in your arms. You continued celebrating until midnight. There, all of you sat under the stars and fireworks with your couple and, some, kids. When midnight came completely, you kissed Corrin. They grinned and kissed back. "I love you, Corrin. Happy New Year." "I love you most. Happy New Year."

And that? That was the start of many happy years together.

Short and sweet? Yeah, I wanted to start the SweetHearts today to see if I can finish 10 on this beautiful day. Sorry it's late, but happy New Year, stay awesomer than Prussia and hasta la pasta!