SORRY + UPDATE

As you know, I haven't updated AT ALL and I am SO SORRY for that. I can blame it on school, and work and how hectic my life has been these past few months but to be honest with you, I also lost the inspiration to write for Marvel right now. 

I don't know, but I'm just taking a break from writing for Marvel right now and exploring other fandoms. I just lost the inspiration for Marvel and I don't want to give you any half-assed work because you all deserve better than that.

Again, I am really sorry about this. I understand if you're mad and all that, really I am. I feel like I've been doing nothing but betraying you all and letting you guys down. I didn't even celebrate my 50K Views which you guys helped achieve. You all mean so much to me and it hurts me that I've disappointed and let you guys down. I feel like I've let Marvel down as well.

So... I guess then requests are closed for now. I'm entering a hiatus, and I'll be writing fanfictions and reader inserts for other fandoms. I have to admit that right now I am writing DC fanfictions... and you can understand why I feel like such a traitor. Feel free to hate me.

Though it's only the Batfamily (can you guys blame me this family is absolutely precious and must be protected at all costs)

If you guys want, I can do a mini-crossover series, though the reader will probably be romantically interested with a DC character and be family to the Avengers