Chapter Fifteen

A/N: This is the day we're all waiting for! The wedding! After wasting months of writing and college work the day has come to write the greatest wedding-okay maybe not the best. That'd probably be Kakashi and Iruka's wedding. Yes, they're amazing. On with the show! Or story...yeah.

Third Person POV:

          The day has arrived. The streets of Suna were full of shinobi clearing the streets and decorating some for the grand day. The day where their finest kunoinchi was to be wed to the Nara prodigy. Hana's bakery was in full swing. Not full of customers though. Full of pastries needed for the desserts in the buffet as well as the wedding cake which is beautifully kept in the walk-in freezer. Daisuke was grabbing his old DJ equipment and testing it before putting it in it's protective cases for the party. And Hana and Akihiro were doing their best not to dirty their clothing while putting the final decorations of icing on the desserts.

"Hana! Gaara's here! Said Daisuke as He started heading out for the ceremony. Temari ended up inviting all of the employees at the bakery. Hana quickly finished icing the last cupcake before throwing her apron to the floor and hurrying to see her beloved. He was waiting by the door in his ceremonial Kazekage attire. Hana smiled while running up to hug him. She was wearing an A line green dress with a floral design. She really loves flowers. 

The kazekage offered to buy her a dress and decided not to take no for an answer. And she was radiant. She smiled a smile that made the ruler himself speechless. She was his and his alone; and for this he thanked Kami everyday.

"C'mon silly we have to help Temari! Kami knows she's panicking." Said Hana as she tugged on his robes.

And she was right.

Temari was ordering her bridesmaids around to finish the last details while she was getting her makeup and hair done. Her Maid of Honor was tying the straps of Temari's heels while the other girls were running around doing each other's makeup and deciding what deodorant would do the trick. Hana had decided earlier that Gaara should go with the guys and help them considering he's much better in time management than the groomsmen are, especially the right hand man of Nara, Naruto. 

Once Hana arrived to Temari's house she picked up the rhythm and started to make a space for the girls who needed to paint their nails and another spot in the upstairs bathroom for the bridesmaids' hair. The women were running like maniacs trying to find an extra hair pin and fixing little catastrophes like a broken heel and a torn dress. Luckily a seamstress' daughter was there and most problems were being fixed as the hour approached for the wedding.

Meanwhile at Hotel with the Groomsmen......

"SOMEBODY TIE THIS PLEASE!!!" Screamed Naruto as he ran across the room fumbling with his tie.

"Oy, we still have an hour and a half before we leave calm down."

"Oh,  sorry Kiba. I'm just used to Hinata tying it for me in a second so I panicked."

"....I can tie it." Said Gaara as he stood from the couch.

"Really? Wow thanks Gaara!"

"No problem, Hana taught me."

"You know, I hear you and Hana are like me and Hinata."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, that you're meant to be. You probably never noticed her for a long time until one day you really see her for the first time. I don't mean physically see though, I mean seeing her for how she really is, and then loving her for how she really is."

"......I guess so." He said after finishing tying his bow tie.

"Soooo....." Kankuro said towards Daisuke.

"Yeah?"

"I saw you get his number, did you call him?"

"I think the better question is have you tried my techniques? I even gave you a checklist and a Dos and Don'ts list."

"I haven't gotten the chance-"

"Then you should look for an opportunity mister."

"Alright you two lovebirds pipe down, such a drag." added in Shikamaru. The two blushed, well Kankuro blushed more before looking away. "So what do we do now?"

"Wanna play some shogi? Asked Shino.

"Alright." said Shikamaru before he got up to grab the board to play.

And they just sat and played for an hour and a half.