Chapter Twenty-Six

Hana POV:

Darkness. The sound of wind brushing by me quickly. The feel of being enveloped. The pain on my lower back increasing. I wince as I feel the pain again.

I'm on a frigging horse.

I slowly open my eyes and look around. Luckily no one noticed as I look at my kidnappers. The older man in front has long brown hair and a scar across his cheek. The one next to him is a guy around my age with green long hair in a braid. And I don't have to look at the one holding me. He was the one who crept into my room. Long black hair with a tattoo on his chest. I couldn't change back fast enough before he grabbed me by my tail (which hurts like hell!) and tried to knock me out. I learned some self defense from dad, but this guy was a full on ninja. I managed to claw at his face but eventually I passed out from the chloroform. I look down at my wrists and figure out they put chakra chains on me. I need to get away fast.

And in my half state I can't transform into a red panda again. Mom told me something about an unfinished ceremony so I guess that's why. I honestly didn't feel like hearing a lot about sex from my mom since I was too tired to listen. But I gotta figure a way into getting out of this. Who the hell are these guys anyways? And why the shit do they want me?! Out of all the easy prey they could get from bars to rape or sell or whatever why me?! I mean I wouldn't wish that on anyone but WHY ME?!?!

"So you're awake." I flinch when I hear him talk to me. Asshole.

"You seem so shy kitty, you weren't shy when you scratched me. You'll have to pay me back for that later." He added while pulling me closer to him as if to prove a point. I turned my head to look at him before baring my fangs at him.

"I'm a red panda you asswipe."

"You got a feisty wife there Sora." Said the green haired boy before smiling awkwardly.

"Don't worry she'll-"

"WIFE?!" I yelled. "I don't give a flying fuck who you think you are but I am no one's bitch got it?" I said menacingly, shutting the green haired right away.

"You sure have your hands full!" Said the older man with a laugh. I scowl at him while I try to clear my mind to think. Obviously I can't defeat three ninjas on my own. I can't use any of my chakra for a quick escape and I can't even transform into my spirit animal. What can I do? I could try to signal Gaara through the mark.

I start trying to emit all of my thoughts to him. Stronger emotions give bigger results so I send  him my thoughts of fear and anger. I can't use telepathy with a mark, but what I can do is guide him in my direction, so he'll somewhat know where these guys are taking me. 

"Trying to let your mate know where you are babe? Don't worry, in a few weeks you'll have a new mate."

New mate? What the actual flying fuck is he talking about? I shake that away from my head so I can focus on Gaara. It's really faint, but I can feel that he's moving. He's a few miles away but he's heading in the wrong direction. I keep sending him my negative emotions, mostly anger at this point. Hopefully he'll figure it out. My life is depending on it......

.

.

.

.

.

He didn't figure it out. Guess I have to be more dramatic. I calm down a little before I throw my head back hard enough to hit the guy's face head on. Once he releases me for a second I threw myself off the horse and crash against a thorny bush. I am seriously out of practice. I get up and start running back in the direction Gaara is in. If I can at least get a mile closer he might better sense my direction.

"Bitch!" Yelled my captor before he started running after me.

Oh crap. Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap. I can't use any jutsus with these stupid chakra cuffs.Hopefully my genuine fear of being caught again is gonna get Gaara's attention. We're out of the desert so it's woodlands around me thankfully. I climb up a tree and starting jumping from branch to branch to where Gaara is. I pull out my claws just in case as I jump as far as my legs can carry me. 

On my way to jumping to another branch the guy appears right in from of me. I crash into him but he holds his ground and unfortunately me. I look up at him and see him snarl before slapping me across the face. 

"You will respect your mate bitch. That is your purpose."

"I am not your mate. You need to find your chosen mate and that person is not me!" I yell before I go to claw at his neck. He grabs my wrists to stop me and puts pressure on them, hurting more than the cuffs. I wince before letting my hands fall back. 

"Good girl."

"I'm not some puppy."

"But you will be obedient like one. That's why you were born." He said before knocking me out.

Please help me Gaara.....