chapter thirty-two

Okay first of all I want to thank you all for reading this story! I never would have guessed I could hit 7.3K reads in a million years and I can't stop smiling about it. I love reading through your comments they always make my day and inspire me to continue writing! Second, I know my uploading schedule is extremely random but I am going to try to get better since recently I have been writing a lot. 

Anyways don't hate me for this chapter, I love you all and I'm so glad you are enjoying this story so far!

---------------------

"You had sex," Hannah said as she met up with me at my locker.

"What?" I asked as I felt my face start to blush.

"I can tell, you've been walking more confident today," she said shutting my locker for me and following me the Math room.

"We might have fooled around a little bit last night," I said smirking.

"Alex, I can't believe you're the same human being I've known all my life."

"I can't either," I said smiling brightly.

Brendon made me feel so happy, in fact I had never felt happier than when I was with him. He made me realize that it's okay to live without a care in the world without being an asshole. I mean he was an asshole in the beginning but I feel like we've changed each other for the better.

I slid in the seat next to Brendon at our lunch table and everyone went silent.

"What?" I asked confused, but everyone just remained silent.

"Congratulations!" Pete said finally breaking the awkward silence.

"On what?" I asked. I was extremely confused as to what he was talking about but now everyone was just smiling at me.

Pete just laughed and shook his head and everyone resumed their conversations. I shrugged my shoulders and rolled my eyes at my friends.

"So are we doing anything this weekend?" Patrick asked.

"Isn't the blink show on Saturday?" I asked.

"Oh my god I totally forgot! I am so excited," Patrick said his smile growing.

"As am I," Ryan said laughing.

"I think we're all just excited to go out and do something other than hang out at Ryan's," Dallon said giving Ryan a light punch to the arm.

"Hey you guys love hanging out at my house!"

"I know I'm just giving you shit," Dallon said laughing. Hannah leaned her head on his shoulder and whispered something in his ear. By the look on Dallon's face it was something that I didn't want to know.

We dumped our trays and headed back to the hallway.

"I'll see you after school," Brendon said planting a rough kiss on my lips. I pulled away and gave him a quick wink before turning away heading off to class.

Afternoon classes always went by quick and I was extremely grateful for that because all I really wanted to do was go home and cuddle on the couch with Brendon. He promised we could finish watching Elf today. Despite it only being October I believed Christmas movies are appropriate all year round. I was heading to Brendon's locker when I heard some arguing. I slowed my pace and quieted my breathing.

"I want to call it off," I heard Brendon say.

"No. That's not how it works. You and I made a bet and you won, here's the cash," I heard another voice say. I couldn't pin point the voice exactly but it was very familiar.