chapter sixty-six

"Hey Alex, it's Brendon, hah, obviously, you know that because you didn't answer the phone. Um, anyways, I just wanted to call and say that I'm so sorry for everything honestly. I've put you through so much these past months and I don't think you can ever fully forgive me for that. And I understand that. But I do want to say that these past months with you have been the best few months of my life. You made me turn from a useless no one into someone that actually meant something. You truly were a gift in my life and as devastated as I am to be leaving your house right now, something in me is telling me that this isn't goodbye. We both know that no matter how hard we try to stay away from each other we can't. And that's where you were wrong, because you said that the universe is throwing things at us to keep us apart but in all honesty, that's what has been keeping us together. We went through hell and back and I know nothing else can break us. Alex, I love you so much and I know one day we'll be back together and we'll cause trouble just like we always did. Alex, you gave me so much purpose, you gave me so much life. I don't know how I'll be able to live without you, it's going to be so hard. And if one day in the future our paths cross again, I will not fail to run over to you and kiss you and hug you and never let you go again. I've made that mistake too many times now. I love you so much Alex. You mean the world to me. I can never repay you for everything you've given me. Thank you so much Alexandria Whi-"

He was cut off and I heard the sound of tires screeching and glass breaking. Then the line went dead.

"Do you wish to save the voicemail from, Brendon Urie? If so press one," my phone asked. I pressed one, and silently set my phone down next to me.

Some-how I suddenly had to accept that everything I had ever loved, had just come to an end.

-------------------------------

Okay. Wow. I am sitting at my laptop crying. this story has been a long time coming and i love it with all of my heart. It has had so many ups and downs and i have been beyond overwhelmed with all of the support I had gotten over it. This is by far one of my favorite stories i have ever written and i cannot believe I've finally finished it. I do however apologize for this ending but sadly this is how i had my story written out and planned since i started. I have avoided finishing it since i knew this was my ending and honestly i have grown so attached to these characters. I want to thank each and every one of you who have read my story, commented, or voted whether you were here from the start or you just binge read everything in two days. (I've been there before its a talent) i appreciate all the kind words from all of you and i cannot express my gratitude in enough ways towards you. and since this is such a shitty ending I do have one small surprise for you left.

The story is not over yet, there is still yet to be one chapter posted. Please keep an eye out for that, I promise you won't want to miss it.

Again, Thank you so much for coming on this journey of this story with me, it means the world.

-Emily