Accepting it

Liam's point of view
He waits patiently as I sit down and get comfortable in my spot where I was last.

"Come on then bud." I say, patting my lap.

"Ok.." he sighs, climbing onto my lap and leaning the back of his head against my chest.

"You comfy there bud ?" I ask him.

"Hmm, can you hold it ?" he asks me while pushing the bottle into my hands.

"Sure dude, are you tired now" Harry asks him.

"Yeah" he yawns, fisting his eyes.

Louis' point of view
Maybe this won't be so bad. Surely if they care enough to even start this, they are going to do everything else. The one thing they are not doing, is bathing me. My dignity will be lowered massively if they go anywhere near my private parts even if they love me.

"Open up then." Liam says, pushing the rubber teet against my chapped lips.

I part my lips and he pushes it in rather forcefully.

I grab his hand hoping he gets the message and pulls it out a little but he doesn't. He keeps pushing it in, so the rim of the bottle is pushed up against my lips and I can't latch on. I wriggle around furiously and he yanks the bottle out of my mouth.

"Stop it now." He says and slaps my bare leg.

"I was trying to get the milk and you were hurting my mouth, pushing it in really hard. It's not fair." I whimper, my eyes filling up with tears.

Why am I so god damn emotional today ?! It's kind of getting on my nerves how sensitive I am.

"Sorry bud, I just thought you was just acting up." He says, pulling me into his lap and props my head up on the pillow he has on his knee.

"It's okay, don't push it in though, it hurts." I tell him seriously.

He rubs the teet against my lips as I get a good grip on it. Never did I think I would say this but the rubber in my mouth is actually quite comforting. Also, the milk in this bottle is so sweet and I can't help but want more.

"Calm down, you will get an upset stomach." Liam says and tries to pull the bottle away, so I grab on with my teeth which makes a whole load of milk come out really quick and I start spluttering.

"See, that is what I mean." Liam sighs and takes the full bottle out of my mouth, placing it on the table in front of us.

"I want it back!" I whine sitting up and trying to grab it but Niall pushes me back onto Liam's knee.

Liam's point of view

He's not having it for a while, if he is going to drink like that. The pills in the drink needs time to work and with him gulping it down like that, they aren't going to work.

"Just give it to him, shut him up!" harry snaps, turning up the volume.

"What the fuck is wrong with you today harry ? Can you stop being a snappy cunt and not take it out on Louis ?! We are supposed to make him feel comfortable, not making him feel like a nuisance!" Niall says seriously.

"Sorry, it's not your fault Lou, I am just sleep deprived from staying up most of the night and doing the nursery and the house." Harry says and tickles Louis' foot.

"S-stop it tickles!" Louis giggles, squirming on my knee.

"Never, not until you come lie down in this spot next to me and just chill out." He says to a now ecstatic Louis.

"Okay." he giggles as he shifts over to the space in the middle of Niall and Harry.

I pick up the plain blue pacifier and throw it to Harry before Louis gets the chance to notice.

"Hello Ni." Louis giggles, grabbing onto the metal chain on Niall's jeans.

"Hello there sweet boy, you tired yet ?" He replies.

"Not that much, it's Harry's fault. He made me smiley." Louis tells him, fisting his eyes and leaning back against the settee.

"You sure are." Harry laughs.

"I am not" Louis protests.

And he says he isn't a baby, you can tell he is enjoying this and this is only the beginning.