All just pretend (part 1)

Louis' point of view

Seriously this house is pathetic, do they think I can help coming out of headspace. It isn't like any of them have tried to get me back into it just left me in this stupid crib in my bedroom with nothing to do. I didn't see them doing that with Casey, they were quick to do something with her when she fell out of headspace. I stop my whimpering enough to hear the conversation next door between Liam and Sophia.

"Why does he do it when everything is going so well I don't understand" Sophia sighs a sadness clear in her voice.

"I don't know babe, we have been nothing but patient with him why does he not want to be our baby." Liam groans.

"I go in sometimes when he's sleeping and worry he isn't going to wake up little. I don't know how much I can take anymore this is the most intense my life has been. He honestly means so much to be but I don't know if I can provide the best care for him when he is slipping in and out of headspace." I hear her voice crack before she lets a sob loose.

Am I really that selfish that I can be the cause of a woman crying, especially someone who I have became very fond of. She has done loads for me, moved in, gives me comfort when I need it, stuck up for me when Liam was horrible to me. Basically the rock in my life and to pay her back I am paying her back heartbreak. Maybe I can pretend I am in headspace until I actually slip. That is what I will have to do to keep her happy I do it. She means a lot to me and I can simply not see her hurt. I poke myself in the eye multiple times a collection of fake tears building up in my eyes. Granted I am a good singer but I might not be that good of an actor. If this plan fails and they catch on they will never trust me again.

"Mumma, Mumma, Mumma" I continuously shout my voice wearing thin as I grab my beloved blankie before holding it on the rails.

"Is he having me on or is he serious" Sophia asks me.

"There is only one way to find out isn't there" Liam sighs.

I deliberately try my hardest to look as innocent as possible I stick one leg through the crib and stick my thumb in my mouth collecting saliva on it and chuckle to myself. I certainly have this in the bag. I see Sophia appear in the hallway and I stamp my legs excitedly smiling behind my thumb.

"Well hello my smiling boy, what knocked u into headspace sweet cheeks." She coos as I look down and do a quick eye roll before looking back up and jumping.

"Mumma I wanna food" I lisp cutely as she picks me up smiling.

"Well later on we are at a party for all the little's and we are all going. It is important to see Mummy's friends once in a while." She smiles at me as I lean into her neck inhaling the sweet smell of perfume.

She walks down the stairs quickly and places me on the floor which I automatically whine at without even thinking.

"Is that whining I hear" Liam says from upstairs which I gulp at, he hates whining.

"No dada" I lie

"I am sure I heard a whine" He says coming down the stairs grinning.

"No, No, No." I chant "A wanna mummy now and some food"

"Well how about we go get her and then I will cut up some fruit of some sort for you to eat in the car because we need to go the party is at 3." He smiles picking me up by the armpits and swings me onto his hip as I giggle.

"Mama we gonna gets you" I shout as Liam takes me into the kitchen where she is pumping.

I look closer and realise her nipples are bruised and swollen and feel a tad guilty. Have I been going a little too hard? She notices me staring and chuckles fondly.