Cookies and milk

Sophia's point of view
I sit down holding onto Liam's leg as we all watch the tv.

"I arranged the meeting with Simon to talk about the break" zayn says coming into the room.

"It's for the best though Lou needs us and we can't let him down" Niall says seriously.

"Not sure the fans will be too happy though" Liam sighs.

"If they never saw how Louis was mentally weak then they're not fans at all" I comment.

"He said he doesn't want them to all send us hate" Niall tells us.

"We'll all have to pretend that you don't for his sake because one mention of it and he will be knocked completely out of his headspace." I say to them all.

"She has a point" Liam agrees "the only thing we can do now to keep Louis in this position is to pretend they all accept it even if some don't."

As soon as the room goes quiet again the door opens and I see Louis waddling in his legs quite far apart and the cutest outfit ever on.

"Quick he gonna get me" he says pacifier dropping from his mouth as he toddles over to me.

"Come here uncle Niall will hide you" Niall says holding his arms out.

"I'm coming" I Hear Harry shout.

"Ok" he says jumping onto Niall and brings the blanket over both of them.

"Now where has that little terror gone the tickle monster wants to pay him a visit" Harry says coming in the room.

He clearly sees a squirming Louis but decides to carry on with the game.

"Oh well just tell him if you see him that the tickle monster wants to give him a cookie" Harry smirks.

"I here HAZZY" Louis shouts popping his head out from the blanket.

"I'll go get you a cookie little man" Harry says going out the room.

"Come here chunk" Liam says holding his arms out.

He comes crawling over and pulls himself up by Liam's collar. Liam picks him up and sits him on top of his stomach.

"So baby you have a good nap" Liam asks.

"Hmm" he nods subconsciously grabbing onto where his chest is which is situated where a females boobs would be.

"You know daddy doesn't have milk" zayn tells Louis as he runs his hand over Liam's flat chest.

"Why" he asks now looking over at me.

"Because only mummies have milk because a baby comes from a mummy's stomach" I explain.

"Come on baby come have some milk before your cookie comes" I say starting to unbutton my blouse.

The amount of times people have saw me naked in this house it no longer bothers me about having my breasts out.

"But mummy i don't wanna" he whines holding onto liam.

"Now listen here lou you either have the milk now or tonight when you do want some you won't be getting it." I say firmly.

"Fine" he huffs and climbs onto my lap.

"How do you want to sit baby" i ask him.

"I want to sit like this" he says sitting on his knees in my lap.

As soon as my blouse is unbuttoned he leans his head forward and places his lips around my breast.

"You little fibber you said you was having trouble latching on before" Liam interferes.

He giggles and places one hand next to the one he is sucking from and holds onto the free one. As he sucks I notice he is really trying hard to get some milk out.

"Darling just drink like you would from a bottle don't try too hard" I say running my fingers through his hair.

Within seconds he is drinking at a steady pace and looking directly up at me.

"So how about we go to that diner where they have children like Louis there" Harry says coming in with a cookie.

"Yeah that would be nice for us all to go out" I say moving to re adjust my position which Louis whines at.

"Sorry dude I was uncomfy" I say running my hands through his hair.

He gulps down the last bit of milk and sits up most of it dribbling down his chin.

"Now cookie" he asks hopefully.

"Sure" Harry says placing the cookie in his hands.

He leans onto my chest his hair tickling my chest and begins to eat the cookie.

Hopefully this will last ....

I just want to say sorry to all you guys who have been reading my book and I haven't updated for a bit but hopefully you like this filler chapter.