Why ???

Sophia's point of view

To be quite honest I am surprised that Liam even text me. For the last couple months he has been really distant and hasn't really been enjoying sex that much. A few months ago when we were both drunk we ordered a few sex toys to spice things up in the bedroom and he ordered a strap on. At the time I thought nothing of it but since then when ever we have had sex it has always been me with a strap on fucking him and I find no pleasure in it at all. obviously I am not going to tell him that because he will probably hate me but a slight part of me knows he isn't interested in my lady parts because he doesn't even go near there he just lies on the bed and I have to do all the work. he doesn't even kiss me during sex how bad is that.

"Hi" Lou says opening the door.

"long time no see" I laugh. "where are the lads"

"In the kitchen Liam is trying to get Louis to take off his sleeper so there will be some skin to skin contact or something like that" She says.

"I know what he means" I smile.

I carry on through the house and open the kitchen door. Louis is lay on the beanbag in just his diaper sniffling and Liam is putting the clothes in the washing machine.

"Look whose here Lou" Niall says loudly.

he turns round from the beanbag.

"Booby" he asks.

"yeah I have the booby" I laugh.

"Booby for me" he questions.

"yeah sure you can sweetie now where should we sit" I smile at him.

"living room" He drools.

"Ok then come on sweetie pie" I say holding out my hand.

"Could you do me a favour and then put him to bed because I need to talk to you" Liam says clearing the highchair.

"sure I can" I smile sweetly.

"thanks" he says back.

Louis comes waddling over his legs parted because of the thickness of the diaper. His arms and legs are full of blonde hairs which is pretty comical. I think the boys will probably use that cream on him later but I may as well save them the job and put it on him whilst I am sleeping.

"Be good Lou and no biting it hurts" Zayn warns him.

"Otay" he lisps.

I slip my arms under his armpits and place him on my hip. He rests one hand on my shoulder and one over the top of my T shirt where my breast is. He must already know. I had a hormone inducer a few weeks back so I can provide milk for him.

"Liam you not jealous look where his hand is" harry laughs.

"No why would I be jealous" he asks with a straight face.

"No reason" he answers.

"Just give me milk" Louis cries squeezing my boob rather hard.

"No Louis we don't do that" I say firmly smacking his hand gently.

"I sorry" he says accepting the dummy Niall presses against his lips.

"Isn't daddy's boy just a little  smartie" zayn praises.

"Hmm" Louis gurgles.

"Now time for booby and sleep" Liam says walking over and kissing the top of his nose.

Then he just walks away. Like he could at least have the decency to give me a kiss too. Yes it is going to help Louis deepen in his headspace which I want to happen he is literally adorable in it but I am his girlfriend. What is with him these days and when will it stop. ???