Trouble

3rd person
Getting Louis out the car was harder than it was getting him in. The boy kept on refusing pushing his small body further into the car seat.

"Come on Lou we need to go shopping." Zayn sighs pulling the boys arm forcefully.

"No way am I fucking going in there like this" Louis screams back at Zayn subconsciously biting his thumbnail.

"First off get your thumb out your mouth you use your paci so you don't get ugly teeth and swear one more time and I'll have you over my lap in front of everyone in the building" Liam shouts "now time to make a decision Lou."

"Fuck all off you delusional idiots Harry ring us an über mate" Louis says looking at Harry who just sighs.

"No come in the shop then we can go home" he tries to convince the young boy.

"No they'll think I am insane, no one wants to see me like this" Louis cries. "Leave me in the car please"

"We can't do that it's dangerous so you will have to bare with us and come in hey bud" Liam says softly sliding into the seat next to the squirming boy who is wriggling in his car seat.

"What if they laugh" he asks sucking his thumb at a steady pace.

"You know that makes your teeth ugly" Liam says pulling Louis' drool covered thumb out of his mouth only to be glared at by Lou.

Liam knew at that present time that the only source of comfort Lou was getting was from his thumb and it wound Louis up how he would deny him it. They force him to wear a diaper, coo at him, make him wear stupid outfits but the one thing that wound him up the most is they expect him to become a baby and don't let him suck his thumb. Every baby has sucked their thumb once in their lifetime. Why won't they just let him be.

Liam's point of view
I try to move Louis fro his chair as he cries loudly. He is so emotional bless him.

"You can put some sunglasses on and you can go in the Pram so people don't see you" I coax.

"I thought we didn't bring the Pram" Sophia interferes.

"No in the end Zayn stuck it in the boot" I say back to her.

"I see you in the pram" Louis asks Sophia.

"Yes we will have it where you can see me and daddy too okay" Sophia says to him.

"And I get some sweeties" he asks hopefully.

"Maybe later babes" I tell him pulling out his pacifier and holding it in my hand.

"Me have dadee" he lisps hollowing his cheeks.

"Sure when you are in your pram" I say to him as Sophia picks him up swiftly.

Sophia's point of view
I lift Louis out the car and watch as he burrows his face into my shirt.

"You hungry bud" I chuckle.

"Embarrassed" he mumbles  "and want paci"

"Here we are" Niall says pulling the clip up on the Pram to make it come up.

"You going in then Lou" I ask him which he nods at and let's me sit him in the Pram with no hassle.

I pull the hood up two times so the only possible way for us to see is through the small flap in the hood. He can see us perfectly though.

"I want my blanky" he demands pulling up the hood.

"Daddy is Getting it now" I tell him and in return he smiles cheekily at me.

"You know we are probably going to bump into the 5sos boys" Harry groans "and Lou and that Casey don't get on that well."

"He is going to have to get used to her as when the boys are on tour we are chief babysitters" Niall groans.

"No i daddy's baby" Louis says furiously.

"No one said you aren't daddy's baby" Liam assures him rubbing his hand gently.

"What do we need" I ask.

"Everything" they say in unison.

Here goes shopping ...