Action

Sophia's point of view

I wonder what Louis is doing in there.

"Stop pulling me, Lou" I hear niall say as the door opens.

"Go sit down Ni Ni" Louis points to the chair on the right as he drags Liam further in.

"Erm .. Louis said he is having some difficulty latching on and wants me to help him" Liam says uncomfortably.

"I want the milky" Louis winks at me so I follow along with whatever he is doing to avoid him getting in bother.

"It might help if you unbutton your top" liam says to me.

"Oh ok" I say starting to undo my blouse, not really that uncomfortable seeing as I have known Niall for ages.

"OOH" Louis says sitting down beside me.

"It will be easier for him to latch if you lie down then he can get the full thing" Liam says.

I lie down on my back and expose my stomach and my black bra.

"Now Lou baby boy you need to lie on your stomach and you know the booby put your mouth round it" Liam says sweetly.

He lies down on the sofa and places his skinny body on mine as he fumbles around 'pretending' to look for my boob.

"can you help me undo my Bra Li" I ask him.

"ok" He says unsure as he unclips it.

"Now you can get the booby Lou" niall laughs.

He puts his mouth round my breast and digs his face in then makes his head slip off it. he then repeats the process but then adds a whine at the end.

"Hold it" Louis whines looking at Liam.

"But darling boy I can not keep hold of it forever I have things to do." he says back.

"No, I want the booby now, hold it" he shouts at Liam pulling his arm.

"We do not pull mummy" he says smacking his hand hard.

(Louis falls into his headspace because of this)

"Liam just hold it for him he's cranky because he wants to have food and go sleep" Niall says from the corner.

Liam smiles slightly at me and cups my boob with his hand, rubbing the nipple with his thumb. That must mean he is interested right.

"I heard somewhere if the nipple is already hard then it is easier for the child to drink the milk" he explains.

MAYBE NOT THEN.

"Oh yeah me and Lou were having a little chat earlier and he asked me if I could ask you if I could be his mummy." I say bringing the topic into play as Liam guides Louis' head to my breast which Louis finds and starts sucking immediately.

"How come" he asks.

"Maybe its because I am the only female influence so he interprets it like that" I shrug.

"sure but then what would me and zayn be" he asks.

"He said you would be daddy and zayn would be papa" I tell him.

"On one condition you don't leave him no matter what happens then you can be his mummy." Liam says squeezing my boob a little when Louis starts rooting.

"just let go of my boob one second Liam and see if he can do it on his own" I say running my hands through Louis' hair.

Liam's point of view

Maybe I am wrong to tell her about what I did with Zayn because no matter how hard I try and deny it I do love her. Me and zayn together was completely wrong its just I like to feel submissive sometimes because the pressure of raising Louis again has all taken its toll. I worry that I am going to mess up and fail him. I can't let him deal with no more of that shit I forced him into this now I step up.

"He's doing it look Li" Sophia smiles stroking his nose.

"Lou bear do you want me to be your daddy instead" I ask stroking his hair.

"Hmm" he gurgles nodding a little milk coming down his chin.

"If that is what you want then sure I will sort it out with Zayn. " I say wiping his chin with my thumb.

"I done mummy" he says sitting up and holding her boob.

"Now how about we both put you to bed" I say pulling him onto my knee and patting his back.

"I don't want to sleep" he whines his eyes rolling as I smooth circles in his back.

"yeah but when you wake up you can play all that you want babe" Sophia says to him.

"Really" he asks curiously.

"yeah now get your Paci and lets go take you to bed" she says as he climbs off my knee.

Sophia's point of view

"he's taken a liking to you" Liam smiles kissing me as I stand up.

"Who doesn't" I laugh.

"PDA" niall coughs from the corner.

"oh shit I forgot you was there" I smile.

now time to get this little one to bed ...

Liam's point of view