ignored

3rd person

Even though Louis knew he was tired he refused to admit it. He wants to stay lay on his mummy's stomach drinking booby milk which somehow soothed him and letting her run her hands through his hair. What he didn't know was that he was starting to hurt Sophia just a bit. Every now and then his teeth would scrape off her skin and make her wince but she felt bad making the boy stop. The loud giggles coming from casey didn't even make him stir so this just proved the boy was in his own world.

"Just give him his pacifier he can't still be hungry" Liam says out of breath from jumping around to keep casey entertained.

"Are you sure" she asks uncertainly.

"He is using your boob as a pacifier right now he doesn't want the milk look half of it is around his face and down his top" Niall points out.

Louis' point of view
Suddenly my head is pushed away and I lose grip instantly whining. I was comfortable. I whine in frustration as I feel rubber pushed against my lips. I suckle quickly managing to get comfortable and feel hands running through my hair, small laughs from somewhere in the room.

"How much does mummy love you" a voice asks from above me.

"Wots" I mumble still sucking and pulling my head up to look her in the eyes.

"How about you go and play on the floor with daddy so I can go make your food before you both go in the bath." She says smiling.

I nod slowly knowing there is no use in arguing as she always wins.

"come on then baby" she smiles leaning over the play pens bars and grabbing the blue star blanket.

she drapes it over my shoulder and places me on the floor next to harry making sure the blanket is touching my face.

"What do you want to play Lou" he asks me kindly.

"I want to play catch" I say simply as it is my favourite game.

"Sure then you run I will catch you" He says "I will give you a headstart".

"wait .. daddy" I lisp.

"What babe" he sighs clearly thinking I am going to be nasty.

"I am playing with Hazzy can you mind my blanket" I ask shyly as I notice the new girl staring at me.

"Sure chunk pass it here" he smiles.

I throw it over quickly and bolt out the room as fast as I can. I groan as I notice there are baby gates on the stairs so I can't go hide up there. The only other place is the toy room or the kitchen. I have no time to think as I hear footsteps behind me so I decide to run down the hallway and into the kitchen. As I run faster I knock into something and lose balance toppling back onto my bum. My bottom lip soon juts out and tears threaten to spill. That really hurt.

"Careful son" Mommy laughs picking me back up brushing the dirt off my shorts.

"Kiss it better" I stomp angry now that she hurt me.

"I am certaintly not kissing your bum better, you can have a kiss but not on your bum that is a no no place for people to kiss" she says firmly.

"Why" I ask curiosity getting the better of me.

"It is rude" she says simply "Now go because harry is going to catch you"

she pats my bum 3 times signalling me to go and I am quick to run. I shuffle down the basement steps and the lights turn on automatically. There is a lot of stuff all over but a box of toys in the corner catches my attention. I toddle over and reach into it pulling out a doll which has been scribbled on. A funny smile has been drew on which makes me laugh.