Sick

3rd person
Both Liam and Sophia had realised that Louis wasn't well this morning when they left him in his chair to go talk. When they went back to him the little boy had spit up down his chin and a large dried sick mark on his baby vest. Also the little boy had gone pale and it looked as if he hadn't even cried. They didn't know if it was the lack of energy or maybe he was getting a little less clingy but they felt sorry on the poor boy and Sophia was quick to scoop the little boy in her arms.

Liam's point of view
After changing Louis into a nice red pair of overalls with a matching shirt underneath I set him on my hip and guide his head to my shoulder. He sighs and is quick to lean his head on me his pacifier bobbing slowly clearly showing him some sort of comfort.

"How is he li" Harry asks standing in the doorway.

"Well his temperature has gone higher but he hasn't really fussed at all this morning. He's just been lay on the floor doing tummy time as Sophia thought it might help realise some of the stuff that has been making him sick." I sigh rubbing Louis' back making him sigh in content.

"Do you reckon he will pass it on to Casey" he asks.

"I don't think so why" I ask curiously.

"Just because she was crying a lot this morning and Niall was trying desperately to soothe her that's all" he says walking off without another word.

"Lou baby do you fancy coming down now and playing with your toys" I ask and he nods.

I support Louis with one arm and hold the banister guiding myself down the stairs. I unfasten the baby gate and walk through remembering to do it back up again and make my way to the living room.

"Doesn't mummy's little boy look handsome all in red" Sophia says making Louis smile slightly and blush a little.

"This handsome little boy wants to play with his toys doesn't he" I coo which louis now nods eagerly at.

"I'll just go make him a bottle so he can drink while playing" Sophia says rushing into the kitchen.

"So what are the plans for today" zayn asks coming into the room and flops on the settee.

"We was going to the park but Louis isn't feeling that well so we are going to give it a miss" I say looking at Louis fondly as he scatters the blocks carelessly around his toy mat.

"He doesn't seem ill" zayn says looking confused.

"I'm just taking precautions" Sophia says  walking in the room shaking a ready made bottle.

"I wanna finish this" Louis says stumbling to his feet.

"What do you mean sit down" I say sternly trying to hide my confusion and worry.

"I'm sick of it, I know you have been putting something in my juice Liam . That's what made me sick. Your sick little plan to make me unable to think for myself has somewhat failed." Louis shouts heading towards the door.

"Now you listen here Louis. I am not Liam I am daddy to you and I did not agree to you coming out of headspace. Either sit down and try fall back into headspace yourself or I'll find something to make you" I threaten a hint of anger evident in my voice.

"No you're deluded Liam I'm not a baby and no matter what you can't make me. It's hard for you I know but it's not fair on me." Louis says looking at me tears in his eyes.

Louis' point of view
I am thinking clear and it's Liam who needs help not me. I'm perfectly relaxed right now just a bit angry that they have been drugging Me.

"You listen to me now Louis you are staying In headspace until you feel better and you are not I know" Liam says grabbing my arm "now get sat down and watch some tv in between mummy and daddy like a good little boy."

"Who do you think you are you absolute nutcase. You're not my dad I've been several of those and you are certainly not my mum Sophia. Please do yourself a favour and stop acting like this" I beg.

I'm not sick of them looking after me I'm sick of not being able to control myself. I'm sick of having to cling to someone so much. I'm not sick of cuddles I'm not sick of them I'm sick of myself almost. It's confusing to feel so clear and frustrated and then the next day your body is controlled by a simple pill. It's not fair on me and it's not fair on them.

"Just get sat down louis please" Sophia says gently but I shake my head quickly.

In the quick sweep she pushes me onto the settee and finds a pacifier. What is she doing. Within seconds her arm is pressed round my waist and her other hand is tickling my stomach. In the end I relent and laugh loudly opening my mouth giving her full advantage to press the rubber in my mouth.

"Now sshhh" she says running her hands through my hair.

I struggle as much as I can until my limbs weaken and I have to take a breathe to breathe. However her pressing the rubber right against my lips hoping for me to suck and avoiding it with my tongue and breathing is proving difficult. I swirl my tongue underneath and give it a few quick sucks catching my breath again before avoiding it again.

"Why fight us Lou when you know we are going to win" Liam mocks "now go to sleep with your pacifier and mummy like my baby boy should."

He is right I am just a worthless baby. I aren't even able to fight a women I'm that weak. She's stronger than me and that makes me feel little. It just does and It's upsetting me a lot. Tears slip down my cheeks and I can't wipe them away I'm trapped. Maybe sleep is the best option. Make me forget about the hell I am living. There's one thing stopping me. My blanket. They have forced it upon me when I have been in headspace so now its rather hard to get rid of such a comfort to me especially in this state.

"I want my blanket" I mumble loudly catching my tongue on the rubber making me lisp.

"Here now go sleep" Liam says placing the items in my arms.

a strange feeling in my stomach grows as Sophia runs her hands through my hair. It is soothing but I am never going to tell them that do they think i'm stupid or something. they WANT me to depend on them and I am not going to if I am in my own power. I just refuse to drink the milk that way they cant drug me.

within moments of full comfort I find myself drifting into a nice sleep.