Confrontation

Liam's point of view
"I leave him in the house with you for 5 minutes harry and you do this you bastard." I scream pulling Louis off Harry's lap and pushing his head forcefully onto his shoulder swaying him to try and calm the distraught Louis.

"You try dealing with the whiny little brat" harry shrugs.

"I do fucking deal with him. I feed him I bathe him. I care for him. Never have I once hit him like that for a little thing."

"Niall is going to take Casey to the house I feel rather sick" Sophia says coming in the house "oh my gosh what happened"

She is quick to rush over to Louis and take him from My  arms giving Me the chance to spring right at harry pinning him against the wall.

"You even look at that child the wrong way any time this week I will seriously hurt you harry" I snarl  into Harry's ear.

"Oh really so scared" he mocks.

"Piss off you arsehole" I shout punching him straight in the nose a scarlet liquid running from it. "Now go for a walk so I can calm Louis down."

Harry is quick to oblige and rushes out of the house as Sophia sits down on the sofa Louis clinging to her.

"What happened baby" she asks him rubbing his forehead.

"He called me a brat" he sobs into her chest taking the opportunity to suckle on the cloth covered boob. It was comforting to him.

"Are you hungry sweetie" she asks which he nods at.

She takes off her jacket and quickly undoes her bra hoping maybe he will settle quicker. He latches quickly and begins sucking eagerly his tongue moving around the way it would with a pacifier. Through little sniffles Louis sighed contently he is happy now that he is laying in his mummy's arms but not even she could solve his biggest problem. His bruised is probably throbbing.

"What's up darling" I  ask concerned for the little boy.

"I got a sore bum" he says back to us both then carries on drinking.

"No bloody wonder I heard how loud just one of them slaps was and god knows how many times he hit you" I grit my teeth.

"Finish some mummy milk and we can get you some cream for that bottom eh babe" she persuades him.

He nods eagerly and drinks a large amount of milk gurgling around it as Sophia holds his free hand. A sniffle escapes from his mouth as he looks at me directly. The hurt in his eyes is actual killing me inside. Why would I leave him with harry after that episode yesterday. I should have took him with us and none of this would have happened. What a shit father I am.

"What's up babe" Sophia asks me.

"Nothing" I say quickly.

"Do not blame yourself for harry being a dick to Lou. You are supposed to be looking after Louis not him." She says to me "he will be fine if he gets some cream on it."

"I think he's done" I say to Sophia when I see him to climb off her knee but winces and retreats when his ass touched the sofa.

"He will be" she says "can you pick him up be careful on his bum"

I make my way over to him and cradle him in my arms holding his Lower back instead of his arse. He whimpers for a second but then clings to me and sucks on the pacifier Sophia pressed into his mouth.

"Do you reckon maybe he will go sleep for a while after this" I ask.

"All the kid has done since he has been in headspace is sleeping." She sighs.

"That just means he is slipping more into an infant most babies Do just sleep." I say to her.

"Oh my it does I will get my little baby soon" she squeals kissing his forehead gently.

My family will soon be complete ...