Just a little bit of patience

Liam's point of view
I watch intently as I force louis' mouth open with my thumb and place the two green pills on his tongue making sure he has no chance to spit them out.

"Now drink" I say a little forcefully pouring a little water into his mouth watches as his tongue moves back and the pills go down his throat.

"Open wide for daddy lou so he can see you took them" I say earning a glare from him which I shrug off easily.

"Now go to mummy and get some milk" I tell him which he shakes his head at.

"Can't I just have a bottle Li I don't want to" he groans.

"Say daddy or I promise I will go get the hot sauce out the cupboard im fed up of you not saying it and using my real name" I tell him making him whimper a little but finally object and go sit by Sophia's legs awkwardly.

"Come here then little boy" she says pulling him onto her knee easily since he has gone so light.

Iouis' point of view
I grumble in annoyance as I sit down next to Sophia's legs. I hate to admit but Liam's stern words are honestly having a strange affect on me. I don't want to listen but I'm scared if I don't something will happen and my head is starting to hurt and my eyes are going a little fuzzy so I don't really want to waste energy arguing. Sophia sits me on her knee bra already off and both her boobs right up in my face literally.

"Which side should we start on chunk" she says smiling.

"None" I mumble sadly but Liam hears me.

"In that case daddy is going to pick. Start him off on the left babe" Liam says coming over and leans over the back of the settee making eye contact with me.

"Drink it like daddy wants you to" he says pulling my body towards Sophia and holds my head close to Sophia's boob. I really don't want to do this and my head has stopped telling me to argue with him. One final push from Liam and my mouth is suddenly clung around something large but soft.

"Is he on" Sophia asks.

"Yeah but I'm not letting go until he's started sucking he'll cheat you out he's like that" Liam says to her stroking through the back of my hair with his hand.

I groan a little and breathe heavily before sucking one time shocked when a little sweet warm liquid runs into my mouth and down my throat. I have to admit it's nice and I have another try shutting my eyes trying to get Liam's face out my mind so it will be a little less awkward. I keep sucking pleased with the nice tasting milk and I feel the force of Liam's hand lifted off the back of my head giving me chance to lean back into Sophia's arm. My bones feel weak and I couldn't have kept myself sat up without support for much longer.

"Hey guys" I hear Niall come in making me stop a little and go to sit up which is impossible as my body feels so heavy.

"Drink now Lou stop being nosey" Liam says tapping my nose twice making it scrunch up.

Both my hands are scrunched up underneath my body giving me dead arm so I wriggle a little trying to get comfortable. Sophia notices and pulls both my arms out placing my left arm over her right breast which is really soft and kind of comforting.

"Mummy is achey on this boob you wanna swap" she asks me but I shake my head I'm comfy and I don't want to move just yet.

I feel my eyes slowly dropping but I remember something that is vital for me to sleep. my BLANKET. I jolt up lazily still holding onto her breast.

"My blankie" I say softly watching as Liam coos finishing his sentence with Niall.

"So are you going to have a sleep then and wake up a little baba" he says to me raising his eyebrow.