Show her who's boss

Niall's point of view

I stretch my arms and look at my alarm clock to see that it is only 7 o clock in the morning. Louis has Liam and Sophia up at half past 6 every morning without fail so least I know I will have company. My mind keeps thinking about what Sophia said. maybe I am a little too soft on Casey but I am only like that because what she has been through. Even so she has no right to treat me how she does so today I am going to show her who's boss. She will listen to me no matter what I have to do to make her. This is the end of me letting her get her own way its doing no good for either of us.

"Just put him down babe I need to speak to you" I hear liam grumble.

"He wont let me" I hear Sophia say back.

"Give him here im fed up of him being so clingy he will be fine in his highchair for 2 minutes" he says back.

moments after I hear a whine and then a loud cry.

"Hurry up liam he is going to wake everyone up" Sophia says back to him loudly.

I pull on my batman shorts making sure to leave my chest out for the skin to skin bonding this morning. I haven't got a clue how she will take it but she will accept and it will become a routine from this day forward. I open my bedroom door and go into her bedroom noticing she is already awake and is playing with her teddy. As soon as she notices me she scowls and drops the teddy quickly. Really what is her problem with me.

"Well aren't you little miss moody pants this morning how is daddy going to cope with you" I laugh making my way over to her cot.

I reach in to pick her up and she wriggles from my grasp making me drop her back into the cot.

"Fine if you want to come out then Daddy will be sat in that chair over there and im not getting you out unless you say my name. Id pick quickly because I bet you are hungry you didn't eat much last night" I say making my way over to the chair opening up twitter on my phone. This may take a while but patience is key and she will finally get bored and give in.

5 minutes have passed and I see her sucking on her thumb pulling herself up on the bar.

"Daddy" she says softly reaching her arms out to me.

"What darling" I ask.

"Up" she says quickly making grabby hands.

I put my phone down on the side and make my way to her cot lifting her up by the armpits. she doesn't mither and I slip my finger into her diaper to see she has not wet it. Her face scrunches and tears stream down her face.

"Oh darling whats wrong" I coo my sympathetic side washing over me.

casey's point of view

I am sick of pushing him away but the more attached I get to him the harder it is going to be when he leaves me like luke and the other boys did. He doesn't understand how bad I feel when I push him away but does he know how bad I will feel when he finally pushes me away. Louis has the reassurance because all the boys care about him as a person, niall just cares for me as a child.

"Darling why do you get so distressed what plays on your little mind" he hums in my ear.

"Don't get mad daddy" I whimper about to expose my biggest secret.

"Ok sweetie" he says comfortingly.

"M scared. my old daddies didn't want me no more because I was a baby and you wont" I finally get out sobbing a little.

"Darling luke and the boys were in a very difficult situation when they left you. Calum cried because he didn't want to but it was for the best" he tells me.

Niall's point of view

it breaks my heart that she thinks I am going to leave her but her actions towards me now make a lot more sense. She doesn't want to get attached like she did to the 5sos boys because they broke her heart when they left her but I would never do what they did. she means too much to me now to give up on her.

"That would never happen ever and I can assure you of that. you are my beautiful little princess and it isn't easy to bond with you when you push me away. we won't get anywhere and you will never feel loved if you don't trust me. It is vital for you to trust me." I say looking her dead in the eye.

She sniffles and looks down at the floor. The rules still apply though I aren't going nowhere and if she doesn't understand who is boss then she is never going to trust me.

"Now how about we go downstairs and get some food into your stomach." I say setting her down on the floor.

"Paci" she looks up hopefully.

"You know you are only allowed it at nap time and bedtime but because you are upset I will let it slip just for today got it" I ask her which she nods frantically.

I pick up her pink pacifier from her cot and place it in her awaiting mouth. she gurgles in satisfaction and crawls out the room. Usually she would have at least walked but she somehow was acting like she was deepening in her headspace. Has my little talk pushed her back into a headspace. ??