Uncomfortable

3rd person
The boys watch lovingly as Louis stretches in the crib and sucks intently on the bottle. His hands are holding the bars and the bottle is propped up on a pillow so the milk can run freely from the bottle.

"You know Haz he's a good lad and I just want the best for him." Liam says softly "and I think for the right purposes now is to take a break from the band"

"What do you mean" Niall says furiously "we have worked too hard for it to all finish over Louis' bad temper"

"Now I didn't say quit the band, I said we should take a break and then when we come back introduce THIS Louis to everyone. Boys I don't think since the start he has been mentally strong enough to handle fame." Liam says softly.

"But they'll hate me" Louis whimpers clutching onto the plain blue comforter in his hands.

"Loubear no they won't who could hate someone like you. The fans need to understand that you can not deal with the pressure. All me and Liam want is for you to be a happy boy because the dull expressions when we announce we have an interview make me feel like shit because I know I can't help you unless you help yourself and you have never been willing to" Zayn smiles at him.

"But what about you guys, how can you be a four man band" louis asks.

"Quite easily Louis your solos haven't been the best I'm not going to lie because you simply have been too drained to put the effort in so the music will not change more the interviews and everything" Harry says.

"You don't get it though as much as I know you all love me and everything the hate I will get for leaving will drive me insane. Not being able to meet fans and everything will drive me insane." Louis whispers pulling at his hair.

Liam's point of view
It sucks to see him in this position.

"Louis I forbid you to even join back in the band until you are strong enough so the only other option for you to engage with the fans is to come out to the world about this whole ageplay thing. If your fans love you enough they will support you and you will see the fans all the time considering you will be still coming to concerts and everything." I tell him quickly.

"They'll think you are weird wanting to look after me in that way Li you don't get it I don't want any of you to get hurt not for me anyway" Louis sighs coming fully out his headspace.

"For this once Louis I will let it slide that you came out to your headspace without permission but to answer your question I bloody don't care what others think of me because I would rather you be happy and take a few negative comments myself rather than do nothing about it" I groan.

"Do it then I give up, they can all know but if the hate builds up I want out of being a baby and being normal again. No way do I want all of us suffering" he says licking his lips eagerly.

"Someone still hungry" Niall teases and instead of telling him to stop Louis just nods.

"But look dude the bottle of milk has all gone" Zayn says holding up the empty cup.

"Hit me once please Liam" Louis says tugging on my arm.

"What do you mean" I ask shocked " why do you want me to hit you."

"Because when you do it makes me feel like a proper baby and at the moment we have no other things to make me slip." He explains.

"I'm doing it once and that's it though I hate hurting you" I say leaning him onto the settee.

My hand makes contact quickly with his bare leg and he yelps.

"Mummy made you a small boy again now" I coo which he giggles at.

He's in his headspace now most definitely.

"How about we skip the nap and have a gathering over here for dinner" Niall says looking at Louis who is now drooling all over his hands.

"Ok then sure and Louis can get used to the people around him and being comfortable in his headspace." I say smiling.

To be honest yes at the moment I may be hands on with Louis and that is because I know none of the lads have the mental capacity to tie shoelaces never mind look after Louis while he is in such a fragile state.

"Lou I want you to stop that now you little terror your hands are yucky and I don't fancy cleaning up sick" Zayn says appearing with a pacifier.

When Louis sees it he squeaks and pulls his hands out his mouth.

"Mine" he gurgles.

"Yes yours but what do you do if you drop it" Zayn asks

"Tell mummy" he answers quickly.

"Good boy" Zayn says ruffling his hair and sticking the pacifier in the boys waiting mouth.

"Tank you" Louis mumbles as he leans back and holds his hand over the pacifier so it doesn't slip out.

"You don't have to hold it sweetie" Harry laughs.

"He's not doing it for that reason, he is doing it purely for comfort. He wants to be reminded that it is still there and in his headspace he may not realise whether it is or not" I say knowingly.

This boy is honestly the most understanding caring lad I know and I will do everything in my power to help him ..