Emergency

Louis' point of view
I hold onto mummy's hand while she is pushing me round the shop. Not many people are in here so I am not scared. With my blankie and pacifier I am content.

"You want a bottle" mummy asks me pulling the hood up.

"Hmm" I gurgle hungry and still a little tired.

"Clever boy" mummy says pulling out the neck cushion and slides it in under my chin before resting the bottle on it.

Now the hood is up I can see what the others are doing. Niall is messing around with Harry chasing him and daddy is holding onto mummys hand browsing the isles. All of a sudden I hear a whimpering coming from near the toilets. My head whips to the side and I wriggle sitting up to look where it is coming from.

"Can you hear that" mummy asks which daddy nods his head at.

"Me too" I say butting in.

"It's coming from near the toilets" Niall says walking over.

Niall's point of view
I make my way over to the stalls and see a girl scrunched up crying. Walking closer I realise the little girl is casey.

"Oh my lord what happened sweetie" I ask rushing to pick her up.

"They left me here. I'm scared Ni. They said because I sucked my thumb in public they had to get rid of me. They don't want their reputation getting damaged" she chokes.

(This is just the story in real life 5sos are so sweet)

"Don't worry darling we can look after you" I say picking her up.

"No it's not fair on you guys should be looking after Louis." She protests.

"No Liam and Sophia are the ones who have to look after Louis. I am a free man and I will look after you darling" I smile pushing her head onto my shoulder.

"Promise you won't leave me" she whimpers holding my shirt in the balls of her hands.

"Promise" I say to her.

Why the fuck would they leave her in a store when she is this fragile.

"What happened" Harry gasps running over.

"We can talk later for now let's just get the stuff we need and head home" I sigh.

Lou will have to deal with being cooped up in the house for one more day and I don't think he'll be happy about it.

"The woman said she is going to deliver my breast bump in the mail so for now I am going to have to deal with leaking and I bought Louis some batteries for his baby mobile in his room." Sophia says coming back over with the Pram which Louis is sprawled out in sucking the air out of the empty bottle.

"That's all gone bud here have this" Liam says replacing the bottle with his pacifier.

"Tank you daddy" he lisps smiling a little.

"You're welcome baby boy" he says ruffling his hair.

"How about we go over to the cots and see which one you want hey" I compromise with Casey as she lies on my shoulder.

"Did any of you bring a spare pacifier" I ask.

"Yeah because he keeps on throwing his out of the Pram" Liam says throwing me one "I hope she will calm down"

"She will but we need to settle some stuff at home first and get hold of the 5sos boys to sort out about getting her things." I say to him.

"They are evil for doing this to her poor baby" Sophia mutters "isn't it nasty Lou"

"Yeah" he agrees nodding. "Casey want my teddy"

He reaches for the penguin teddy at his feet and passes it to Sophia.

"Good boy for sharing babe" I praise as Sophia situates the teddy in Casey's hand.

"Thank you" casey whispers sucking the dummy slowly holding the teddy to her chest.

"For now she can wear some of Lou's clothes but we will have to buy all the things that Lou has like a high chair and a rocker and everything I'm not being funny but he shouldn't have to share all that" Sophia says.

"I agree just buy the flat packs and we will put them up tonight" Liam says.

"Fine by me let's go get her some stuff" I laugh.

"Mummy I want to walk with you" Lou clambers trying to get out of the tight hold of the straps.

Least now he isn't worried about people seeing him.

"Ok then if you walk casey will be getting in your Pram you still want to walk" she asks

"Yeah" he nods thoroughly.

Sophia's point of view
I undo the straps and set him on his feet his shorts ruffled up a little clearly showing his diaper. Lucky he is too excited to notice and runs grabbing Liam's hand.

"Such a daddy's boy" I mutter.

Now let's get finding some stuff for little casey ❤️

(Remember new part up go read and comment if you like it)