Observation

3rd person

For Liam, harry, Niall and Zayn it was quite easy for them to get comfortable watching the TV with Casey sprawled out across their laps but for Sophia it was a different story. She couldn't seem to concentrate when the thought of Louis alone in his bedroom was engraved in her mind. It was starting to upset her actually. Truth is She didn't need to worry as Louis was fine gulping down the sweet vanilla milk from the bottle clutching onto his blanket watching the baby mobile spin round in circles. it was actually really soothing for him.

Sophia's point of view

"I'm just going to check on Lou see if he's asleep" I say quickly standing up.

"There's no need you will go in and wake him up again, there is no crying so maybe he has just fallen asleep it has been an eventful day for him" Zayn says looking me directly in the eyes.

"How do I know he's asleep though I can't see him" I groan exasperated.

"Actually you can, I set the baby monitor up in there earlier this afternoon. check if you want" Liam says throwing me this brick looking object.

On the front there is a small screen which is in perfect eyesight of the full cot. I look to see him lay there eyes drooping, drinking his bottle. The music comes to a halt and he is quick to whine. His legs kick out in frustration which makes him knock the pillow off his chest so the bottle falls with it.

"what's he doing" Niall asks me.

"He's just knocked his drink out his mouth because the baby mobile has gone off." I say looking back at the baby monitor to see him pulling himself up by the bars. He presses the green button and the music plays again. He smiles happily and lies back down on top of the covers pulling off his socks and running his hands across the mattress looking for what I presume is his pacifier.

when he doesn't find it he huffs and lies down slowly bringing his thumb closer to his face. he quickly pulls it into his mouth and settles back watching the toy above him.

"Someone go find his pacifier for him please" I say to whoever is listening.

"No we're watching something" Harry groans.

"If he sees me he is going to kick shit and will want to come down so I am going to warn you now, who do you want to go up" I ask sassily.

"You" they all murmur.

"Looks like he'll be joining us in a minute then doesn't it." I sigh standing up.

I make my way up the stairs and turn to the left and open his nursery door. I go over to his changing mat and lift the mat to find a load of essentials including spare pacifiers. I pick the yellow one up and shut the mat down making my way over to the cot. I slowly bring his thumb out of his mouth and push the pacifier in causing him to look up in confusion.

"Mumma" he whispers tiredly.

"Yeah it's mummy now go back to sleep darling goodnight" I say kissing his head only for him to grab hold of my neck really tight.

"Stay" he says to me.

"No sweetie I am going back down" I say prising his hands off me.

"Please" he whimpers and my heart just melts.

"Just this once" I tell him lifting him out of the cot and grabbing his blanket, pressing the baby mobile off in the process.

"Wet" he says patting my T-shirt where my boobs have quite clearly leaked.

Why did none of the lads tell me for god sake.

"Yeah mummy is wet" I laugh.

"Why" he asks curiously.

"Because mummy makes food for you and tonight you had a bottle instead of a regular feed so it needed to come out or mummy would be sore" I explain simply.

"Me some now" he asks sticking his hand down my top.

"When we get downstairs and I am comfy the sure little man" I tell him.

If he is still hungry then who am I to deny him some milk especially when it benefits us both. The connection you get when breastfeeding is absolutely amazing. You feel so close with one another. I walk down the stairs his legs dangling loosely from my hips and his head rested on my shoulder, hand still down my top.

"Why aren't you in bed monkey" Harry asks him.

"Because someone hasn't finished their feed and mummy is leaking everywhere so you might as well have the rest of it clever boy" I coo tickling his belly making him laugh and his pacifier to drop out.

I go to sit down only for Liam to put his hand in my place.

"What are you doing" I ask dumbfounded.

"He is most definitely not sitting next to Casey he nearly knocked her out in the bath" he exaggerates.

"Shut the fuck Liam it's his house now move your hand or I will just sit on it" I say shrugging.

He moves his hand and I get comfy on the settee. I sit him on my knee and once again undo the blouse I have on. He latches on really easy rubbing his face in a circular motion gurgling in satisfaction.

"Does it hurt" Niall asks.

"Not at all after the first try" I answer honestly.

"Hmm" Louis gurgles running his hands through Casey's hair blanket pressed right up against his cheek.

He slowly sucks the milk out his eyes rolling back into his head. He coughs a little which makes his eyes shoot wide open the previous moment obviously scared him.

"No more" he says looking up at me sleepily.

"Ok then darling, Harry pull me his swinging chair over please" I ask kissing his forehead once making him rub his face.

Harry sighs before pulling it over and placing it in front of me. I pull back the dangling toys and place him in the chair. He grabs onto the blanket quickly as I place it over his body and slowly wash his pacifier with my mouth before placing it into his mouth and letting him slowly suck it. I turn the vibrator switch on and he rocks too and fro, his eyes shutting with every movement.

"That chair is a miracle worker" Niall laughs.

"Best 70 dollars I have ever spent" Liam mutters.

"I no tired" Louis drones opening his eyes the slightest.

"You are sweetheart go to sleep now" I say softly.

"Ok" he smiles turning onto his side and quickly calming into a deep slumber.

"We need that Louis more often" Liam sighs.

"He's fully regressed his behaviour will be like that most of the time now." I say.

This is his life now ...