Preperation

3rd person

For the past half hour the boys and Sophia were figuring out what they would need to take out with them to the local supermarket they were going to. Sophia needed to buy a breast pump, harry needed to buy something from the shop opposite it and Liam figured he would need to buy some more clothes suitable to the weather adjustment. wearing skinny jeans and jumpers would not suit well with Louis in such a young frame of mind. an adult may be able to deal with the heat but a child gets hot and bothered.

"Should we take the pram." Liam asks opening the cupboard door and pulls out his jacket before slipping it on easily.

"No they have them seats in the trolleys" Zayn shouts from the other room.

"Ok" he says shutting the door.

Louis had been sat in his baby walker for quite some time but he was content watching the Tv his legs dangling carelessly. His pacifier was firmly tucked into his mouth and his favourite blanket was hanging off the edge of the walker tray and the other half draped over his shoulder his hands in the middle of it. seems that in the short time he had become quite fond of the item. Every once in a while Sophia would come in and check on him and was satisfied with him just sat quietly.

"I will just go stick his jacket on and we will be off then" Sophia says walking down the stairs with a plain red jacket in her hand.

When she places her arms under Louis' armpits he whines and thrashes about his pacifier dropping to the floor in the process.

"Let go" he shouts leaning to pick his pacifier back up but fails when he notices his arms aren't long enough.

"Louis sweetheart we are going to go out we can put this programme on in the car if you want" Sophia compromises taking a step back do the boy has time to calm down.

"I don't want to watch it in the car I'm comfy" he groans holding onto his blanket even tighter.

"You will be more comfortable in the car" Liam says walking in the room.

"Daddy" Louis squeals taking his focus off the tv and makes grabby hands up at Liam.

"Yes it is me" Liam chuckles "now listen to mummy and get your jacket so we can go out"

"Out" he asks curiously.

"Yeah we're going shopping" he answers the young boy.

"Liam you idiot I wasn't going to tell him until we got there" Sophia hisses slapping her forehead in frustration.

"I'm so sorry" he starts to ramble.

"I'm not going out" Louis let's off an ear piercing scream.

"Yes Lou now come get your jacket on" Sophia says.

"No please it's embarrassing" he whimpers.

"Why is it embarrassing" Liam asks.

"People will call me a baby" he says quietly.

"Lou we are driving to an ageplay store specifically for people like you" Sophia explains making him furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"They'll make fun of me" he mutters.

"If they make fun of you sweetie pie we come straight home ok" Sophia says to Louis as he finally reaches his arms out for her.

"Ok" he says as his body is pulled out of the walker and is lay down on the settee where the jacket is spread.

Sophia pulls his left arm through the hole and then the other one before setting him up and kissing his forehead.

"We are going to get some pills today to weaken your muscles" Liam tells Louis who is now sat on the floor.

He nods and leans forward trying to pull the blanket over himself but fails and topples backwards hitting his head off the carpeted floor.

"Owcch" he cries holding his head.

"Ok Lou calm down it was only a bump" Liam says rushing to his side and lifting him onto his hip.

"But it hurt" he says back to Liam rubbing the back of his head.

Sophia's point of view
I walk over to Louis and pull him softly out of Liam's arms.

"How about you have a nap in the car" I suggest running my hands through his hair.

"Ok" he yawns placing his head on my shoulder.

"Aren't you being a good boy today Lou" Niall praises walking in the room.

"Hmm" he giggles sleeppily and clutches harder to me.

"All the stuff in the car now" I ask which Niall nods at.

"Are we all going in the same car then" Liam asks.

"Yes we put 2 extra seats in where the boot should be and all Lou's stuff is being put in that trailer thing." Niall tells us.

"Who called shotgun" I ask.

"Me because zayn is driving" Niall says quickly.

"How's that fair I wasn't there when it was called" Liam moans.

"Mummy I want to go sleep" Louis whines wriggling in frustration.

"Alright we can go out now" I say picking up his blanket from the floor.

This should be a fun ride ....

Short chapter but it's just a filler , love you all xxx