Announcement (2)

Maura's point of view
Tiredness was laced on Louis' face from the moment Liam brought him in. It isn't often I see him in this state usually the boy is brought to me well rested and his energetic side usually keeps me on my feet but today he is whiny, clingy and tired. I decide to check through the television to see if any of the shows are deemed appropriate for him to maybe watch while I continue reading. I sit down on my chair and place him on my knee the boy automatically pressing to my chest holding onto my dress tightly. I decide as it is only dinner time he most likely hasn't ate and scan through the back seeing if any of the contents are food jars However there were just 3 bottles of premade milk. She pulled one of these out and pulled his pacifier switching it with the teat of the bottle happy he was drinking with no fuss and pulled out the infamous blanket the boy brought everywhere. She knew that it hadn't been folded due to it previously being in the car with Louis so she pressed half on her chest and placed the other half in his free hand. The boy giggled peacefully milk splatters splashing on his bib as his eyes transfixed on the tv in front of him. It wasn't long before the boy was out like a lamp and he snuggled into his Nana in content.

....

Sophia's point of view
I stand at the gates glancing down at my now showing stomach feeling stupid I picked a dress as revealing as this. A small grey cardigan is a little bit of cover for me However I believe it is obvious to people yet nobody has pulled me yet. By now the guests have already spilled in and I have greeted most the mothers and are anxiously waiting on the arrival of my little boy. Maura said he was still asleep on the car ride to here so hopefully he will still be napping giving me opportunity to hold him in my arms without his constant protests of being placed down. When the black Range Rover finally pulls into the car park I smile in relief making my way over the car and opening the back door. Pleased with the results of my baby still being asleep his blanket over his cheek and his pacifier dangling from his sweet little lips I unclip him and place him on my hip worried when he begins squirming.

"Shh baby boy mummy has you" I soothe holding the back of his head to my neck as I place his baby bag over my arm.

"Do you want any help with him" Maura asks me locking the car.

"I'm okay thank you. I've missed my little man quite a bit." I smile grateful she drops the topic as we make our way into the venue.

My hand remains on the back of his head as I enter the room and walk over to Liam who is stood talking to a few of his friends from when we were touring.

"Want me to take him" Liam offers glancing at my stomach rather obvious.

"No I'm going to sit down and take his coat off and everything he's boiling in this thing" I smile kissing his cheek. "He looks adorable though"

"For 750 pound he should look adorable" Liam chuckles fondly Stroking the baby's cheek before letting us go.

I make my way over to the table with my mum at who is sat chatting to Liam's mums about the decorations of the room.

"I hope you're not slagging off the decorations we picked these ourselves" i taunt to them as they turn to me.

"No we were actually rather in how well they're presented." Liam's mum laughs "is the little one still asleep I take it"

"Yes but I'm going to wake him in a few minutes I can feel his diaper needs changing and i don't like accidentally waking him when I do it" I smile back.

I decide to head to the female toilets and laugh when I see Liams sister stood pulling His younger sisters hair into a high ponytail.

"Lemme just set him down there girls so I can change him" I nudge as the girls move leaving the counter free.