Losing his temper

Harry's point of view
I hold Louis on my hip as the others drive out and set off down the road.

"I want my mummy" Louis whimpers clinging onto my shirt placing his thumb into his mouth.

"She will be home soon darling she just needs to see some people" I say to him sweetly.

"Now I want her" he says looking rather confused.

God he sure is a mard arse.

3rd person
"I want some milk" Louis demands flipping him self over onto his front on the sofa.

"I will go warm you a bottle up now sweetheart" harry says kindly only to get the dirtiest look back from Louis.

"Booby milk duh" he rolls his eyes.

"Mummy isn't home is she or you would be having booby milk now stop with the attitude now Louis" harry warns beginning to get frustrated with the boys attitude.

"I wanna Paci" he screams drooling around his thumb.

Thumb sucking was a last resort for Louis. He liked sucking on the firm rubber teet which didn't change shape. He had found out that the longer he sucked his thumb the more wrinkled the skin became and he didn't like the feel of it.

"Carry on I dare you to and watch what happens.just because your precious mummy and daddy bow down to your every command does not mean I will be so if you want your paci so bad go fucking look for it" harry finally snaps his fists white from clenching them so hard.

Louis didn't know what to do with himself. He looked up to his mummy and daddy when they shouted at him and it didn't scare him so why was harry so scary. Whatever the reason it made Louis bawl out in tears, biting his thumb rather hard by accident. This made him squeal more. The noise was too much for harry and he didn't even hesitate to drag Louis over his knee roughly and pull of his clothes leaving the diaper on.

"You shouldn't have carried on you stupid boy" he said violently ragging Louis' head back by the hair.

"I want my mummy" Louis cries scared and now wet.

He had wet himself he was that scared of what harry was going to do. A simple timeout was nothing compared to this.

"Too bad mummy wasn't here to shut her precious boy up when he was screaming" harry shouted slapping down hard on the thin diaper.

Louis jumped in pain. It felt like someone had poured burning water on his bum and he didn't like it. Not one bit.

"I sorry I don't wanna paci or booby milk I will be good boy" he sobs holding Harry's firm knee as Harry's large hand pelts down on his sit spots.

"Too late Louis do you know how much you have been pissing me off with your bratty behaviour." Harry shouts smacking him once in his mouth.

"I sorry uncle harry" he pleads trying to rub his sore bottom.

"WHAT THE FUCK" a voice is heard from the door.

Thanks to justafellow2001 for the idea part 2 up soon