|-3

( Sincere , Isabella , Layla , Tee , Ty'Reek )

" it seems like every time you come up, something happen to bring you back down " - Tupac

----------------------------------------------

New York City 🌃

Sincere.

"Shut the fuck up man, who wake's up before the sun trynna argue, nobody but your bored ass." I said sitting up in the bed giving her my undivided attention.

Waking up to my girl yelling and complaining is something I got use to. If she ain't crying about me never having time for her she crying about me running the streets.

"I'm bored because I want my man to pay me just a little bit of attention. The streets and bitches come before me. What are we engaged for ? Why have we been together for Six years? Sincere , Why? "

She wouldn't have that heavy ass engagement ring on her finger, all them designer hand bags, watchers, shoes , living in this nice ass house or riding around in a blacked out JEEP without my "street" money.

"Ma, when you met me I was in the streets so what the fuck is the problem all of a sudden. Can you answer me that? "

She walked over to me putting her little finger in my face. "Because you promised me you would stop, you promised me you would fucking stop sin." she said using her finger to push my head back.

"Yeah, man this conversation over cause I don't got time to be fightin' with you this morning. You mad crazy." Once them words left my mouth I felt hands connect with my face.

This what I been dealing with Layla she know I have a bipolar disorder and did everything to make me upset I try so hard to stay in the right State of mind but she would take full advantage of that. She would swing on me every chance she get just to get a reaction out of me.

Let her tell it I'm still out here fucking bitches that's why I never have time for her. Yeah I am but what proof do she have to to accuse me of anything?

Letting her get a few more little slaps in I stood up, Standing 6"2 over top of her 5'3 frame. She knew she ain't stand a chance. The fear in her eyes told it all. Pushing her back against the black cold wall in our room. Letting my hands tightly wrap around her neck she knew the games was over now.

"Stop putting your fucking hands on me Layla. Cause once I return the favor smacking you to the ground it won't be so fun. will it ? I'll be called crazy and abusive then huh ?" I yelled In her face.

"LET ME GO NOW ! IM DONE ! Take your medicine crazy ass !" She yelled back.

Leaving my hand wrapped tight around her neck a few seconds longer just to see if she would try to swing again. Finally letting her go watching her dramatically fall to the ground crying getting up and running out the room. Couldn't help but to laugh.

I made her crazy like this when I first met Layla back in high school she was 17 years old straight "A" student, had to be in the house before 9, had everything handed to her just a all around good girl. Once her parents gave her a little bit of freedom she ran with it. I'm the main reason she don't got a relationship with her parent's now. They told her leave me alone or leave there house. She made her pick and been down for me ever since. Putting her through everything you can name back in the day she still stayed down.