18

********************************
"When the lights go out & im in my bed I think of all the Medes in my head. All of the things I did back then." - T.I Memories back then
********************************

Ty'Reek

"Baby all this will be over soon you just have to be patient for me

"Baby all this will be over soon you just have to be patient for me."

"Okay momma."

"Go pack the rest of your things we have less than a hour before your father come back."

Looking at my mother face all I seen was black eyes covered in make up. I watched my father beat my mother every night he even made me watch sometimes.

I always promised her once I got older I would take care of her and make sure she never got touched again.

I had everything I needed packed just went I was about to pull my bags downstairs I heard my mother yelling I dropped my hands free of everything and ran towards her yelling voice.

" Where the fuck you think you goin with these bags ? You tryin leave me." He asked before smacking my mother to the ground I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her while she cried. I did this at least 3 times out the week.

" It's okay we going to be okay." I told her having faith that this would be over. I was young but my trust was in god. I know he watched from above and would stop it soon.

" Stand the fuck up." He pulled me up by the back of my shirt.

I mugged him after fixing my shirt I watched him take a take a sip of some liquor from the bottle. All he did was drink and beat on us but my mother got it the worst. He would slap me but never fought me like I was a nigga on the stresses like he did my mother.

"Just let us go I don't want to raise my son in a household like this it's unhealthy."

" You not going no where he can get the hell out for all I care but you bitch." He pointed his long dirty finger my mother way. " Ain't going no where till death do us part remember them words."

" How could you say that about him ? He is your son for crying out loud he don't deserve none of this." She said all that while standing to her two feet fixing her shirt.

"Don't like him didn't want him should've got that abortion and we wouldn't be going through this."

This how my ten years of life been the boy who helped make me disowned me in our own home. My mother showed me unconditional love and support was even if she got beat for it.

"I won't allow you to talk about him like he not standing on your presence. Reek how about you go over to Ms.Rose house with Sincere." I shook my head no I wasn't leaving her alone I wasn't much help not I wasn't leaving her side.