|-6

Please READ 5 before this chapter.

********************************

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry,

show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile

-unknown

Saturday, May 7, 2016 8:04pm

- Meet Up 👨‍👩‍👧

Isabella

Just when my life was falling into place it seem like something always come around knocking me back five steps. I was fine when it was just me and Emily she don't need father. I was fine with playing both parts. I was fine doing everything by myself I don't need nobody's help. I know I sound like a selfish bitch and I don't care. Its been two days since Tee told me about what happen and I still feel numb to the whole situation.

They say god works in mysterious ways I had no double that this was his work.

" Y'all ready ? We don't have to go you know we can have movies night, candy and juice." I said trying to convince them into staying home.

This would be Sincere second time giving me a place to meet him. Today would be the day I stopped giving him the run around and finally putting my pride aside. We would be meeting up tonight in Manhattan at one of his
many homes he owned.

"No mommy ! auntie said we go see my friend Reek." Rolling my eyes all she been talking about is some damn Reek only met him once now that's her friend. I need to teach her to stop being so friendly. "That's right stink your mother being childish pay her know mind." Tee said fixing Emily hair. "Whats childish ?" Emily asked confused making me laugh "Nothing little girl, we all look cute for such an awkward day." "Yeah, we do I love how we got our own little unique style. Bella let me talk to you right fast." Tee said walking into the kitchen I passed Emily my phone so she can play many games she download and walked into the kitchen.

" Bestfriend , Bestie , Bella I love your wavy long hair you got going on today girl But don't make me drag you by it. I thought when we sat up crying to the wee hours in the morning you said you understood how much she needed a father. I know you don't like the idea I know you not taking this well but if you don't go into this with a positive attitude nothing but negativity will come out of it. So for Emily do this with a smile don't let this man see you down go in there with your head held high you a bad bitch in this outfit act like it okay?" She asked running her fingers through my hair. "Okay , Okay , Okay I get it Tee I really do thanks for pulling me to the side because I would've went in there with a "I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP NIGGA I BEEN DOING GOOD BY MYSELF " Attitude and bad bitches don't do that bitter baby mothers do and I would never be put under that tittle."

"Seeeee, there you go ! wanna pray before we hit the rode Jack ?" I shook my head yes interlocking our hands together. "Heavenly Father, I come to you today with an open and humble heat. I know your glory is upon us today, Forgive the many errors that we made yesterday and let us try again today but Lord, we cant make it on our own so take us hand and hand and hold both tight so we wont have to walk alone today. In your name the most powerful name there is Amen." She said opening her eyes. "Amen Amen Amen, Oh I needed that you said all the right things, come on let's go."