34

Faith . . . 😶🙌🏼

Ty'Reek. 💪🏽

Two weeks later, West Philly 💉

ZoieMom💕: Tee when I say I'm going to be a better father when I come home I mean that. I don't want you stressing out about having to watch your back no more. All is this well be over soon trust me okay ? I love y'all forever.

Wife💍💯: Sorry for my lack of support these few days, sorry you been having to go to doctors appointments on your own. I'm just sorry man. I know you didn't ask for any of this so thank you for sticking around. Thank you for being there for my child. I just want to thank you for everything real shit 💯 thank you for blessing me with another blessing 👶🏽.

Emily/Bella👣: It seem like I need to apologize I don't know why right now but I just want to be a man and say I fucked up and put Tee through so much. I know that made you look at me in different light but let's just put the pass behind us. I look at you as a sister and nothing less. I know you don't text so Ima waiting on a face time call 😂😂.

This mission was a wake up call for me. I didn't know if I was going to make it our safe but I had a feeling I would. I just wanted everybody to know I loved them. This was something I always did when we was about to put our life on the line. You never knew how shit would go I just wanted everybody to know I how I felt.

Sincere. 💪🏽

My whole team was here in west Philly going over our plain for tonight

My whole team was here in west Philly going over our plain for tonight. Star need up moving with Tay but he wasn't smart enough because she was telling us everything. She told us everything that night when he called her. Tee faking beat up her and she called him crying he came and got her but he forgot to get her phone cut off. When all this shit is over with I own her my life because she was putting hers on the line for us. That's what you call loyalty.