30

I'm coming for everything I deserve because I dealt with everything I didn't.
________________________

Bella. 🎀
Wednesday, February 7th.

"Can't believe my best friend is a mom

"Can't believe my best friend is a mom." I was holding miss Zoie Renee Rose Card and I was completely in love with her. I come over Iman and Tee house almost everyday just to hold her like she was my child.

"Me either best friend when she cry at night I be thinking to myself who child is crying." She said laughing. "But I love my lady bug she changed my life in a week, I'm a mother now so I gotta move different, work more so she can have everything but always make time for her."

"I knew you was going to be a good mom because you was a good aunt to Emily when she was first born." I looked down and she was sleep so peaceful. "We don't get to talk much how are things with Reek ?"

"They're good, he come over here with no problem spend hours with her leave and come back. Him and Iman are cool so that makes everything ten times better."

"That's really good everything is working out for you and your family. Rose ? She came by ?"

"Everyday all day, I have to act like I don't see my phone some times she love her second glam baby. Remember me and her had that heart to heart at the hospital before I gave birth. I didn't want to being my child into this world with negative tension around me." She said standing up taking Zoie out my arms to lay her down.

"It's sad we have to take you from your auntie because she'll hold you all day and have you rotten

"It's sad we have to take you from your auntie because she'll hold you all day and have you rotten." Tee said talking to the baby walking off to her room.

I folded my arms across my chest waiting for her to return. I wish my baby come on so I could hold him all day without somebody taking him away.

"Girl I don't know why your face look like that we don't play the holding game." She took seat next to me cutting the Tv on BET.