Epilogue. 1

📌 📌

"Have Faith In You Journey . Everything had to happen exactly as it did to get you where you're going next."

📌 📌

*flash back*

"When do I start ma ? You really my soulmate and it took me so long to see that. You always had my back through any and every station. You got me through some dark places in my life. You never gave up on me not once. I'm happy you gave me a chance to make up for everything. Now I'm ready to show that I can love you the way you need to be loved. You gave me two kids that I can't live without and for that I want to thank you again. Everything I put you through I want to say sorry from here on out you're my queen and you won't get treated nothing less of that." Sincere said wiping his eyes.

To the Groom: "Do you Sincere Card take this woman Isabella Smith to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in heath, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto her for as long as you both shall live?
If so, answer " I DO."

"I Do."

To the Bride: "Do you Isabella Smith take this man Sincere Card to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and health, to love, honor and obey, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto him for as long as you both shall live?
If so, answer " I DO. "

"I Do."

"If there be anyone present who may show just and lawful cause why this couple may not be legally wed, let him speak now or forever hold his peace."

No one said anything thank god.

"By the authority vested in me by the State of New York City I now pronounce you man and wife you may now kiss your bride."

We didn't waste no time kissing we kissed like we was the only ones in the room. I wanted so long for this day to come and I deserved every mine of my happiness right now.

"I love you, I'm in love with you Bella."

"I love you so much Sincere."

-

New York City 🌃 3 years later 📆

Isabella Card. ❤️

3:23am

Sincere was teasing my click, as only he could do I dug my nails into his shoulder and spread my legs out wider. I was fringing onto his fingers as if they were his dick. In the back of my head all of could think is don't let my son come in here. Not until he makes me cum at least. 

He lifted me and placed me on top of our bed pulling my shirt over my head and began to gently suck on my nipple. He folded my legs back so I couldn't move and he had total control. He climbed on top of me and fucked me the way he wanted to. Going all the way in, coming out, hitting my spot. I begged him to stop punishing my spot but he only went deeper. We kissed as he stocked real slow.