*BonusChapter*

"Get to know me before you judge me."

Britt 💕

"Stop kicking my damn walls

"Stop kicking my damn walls." I yelled at my son who was giving me a hard time this morning. "You didn't pay for anything in this house TyReek."

"You said this my daddy house."

The mouth of a 5 years old was out of this world, years passed and it seem like he just got worst. It's been almost six years since I lost his father and I was still hurt.

"I said this is our home meaning me, you and him. Stop trying to destroy everything in it." I said picking out his fade that's been growing like crazy.

"I don't want to go to summer camp I want to go with auntie Lay."

"All of your auntie have to work today so it's summer camp. I pay really good money for you to go there."

"Don't pay for me to go then."

"It's already paid for and that's where you are going. Do I need to get Sincere on the phone ?"

"No." He said shaking his head.

I picked him out a all black outfit with a little white. When I was always dressed good he had to look even better.

"Let me take your picture."

"You wasn't even looking at the camera lil boy

"You wasn't even looking at the camera lil boy." I found my Gucci shoes and placed them on my feet. "We both dressed, you ready ?"

When I pulled up to the camp Reek took his time getting out I hate sending my son somewhere he didn't want to be at. At this point he didn't have a choice I still had my place to run and a appointment.