23

" It's the best feeling in the world watching things finally fall into place."
-unknown.

Bella. 💋

"I can even enjoy gettin' my dick wet because my daughter want to be bad

"I can even enjoy gettin' my dick wet because my daughter want to be bad." Sincere said shaking his head in the bathroom washing his member off.

Me and Sincere was having some amazing sex when her teacher called and asked can we come pick up her.

Emily been in Elementary school only for three months and was still getting phone calls like she was in day care. Her teacher never calls my phone and let me know about my daughter but she calls her father phone every 5 minutes. Since me and Sincere got closer I never had to question his loyalty because he put us forever everything.

"I'll make it up to you later but duty calls." I said putting my black with love hoodie over my head and slipping into my pants.

"Can you found my colorful Kufi please?" He asked putting his all black outfit on.

I went into our closet and walked to his side and looked through all his Muslim kufi's till I found the one he asked her.

We finished getting dressed and left out the house heading towards the school house.

"Why Ms.Cummings never call me when Emily is misbehaving ?" I asked as we was walking to her classroom.

"Bella, I don't know maybe because you always think Emily actions is right."

"Are you siding with her ?" I asked confused.

"Nah I'm tellin' the truth last time you went off and Emily was wrong."

"Okay whatever just drop it." I said with an attitude I put my daughter word before anybody's if she say she didn't do it she didn't fucking do it.

"You got a attitude now ?" He stopped walking looking down at me.

"No but I just don't like the fact she calls you more then me she could be calling you up here just to be funny."

"I ain't checking for nobody but you so kill the bullshit. We walking in here together so she can get the picture." He said interlocking our hands walking the rest of the way to get classroom.

We walked in the classroom and it must have been nap time because the kids was laid out everywhere including Emily.