35

Life Hurts a lot more than death . . . 💔

-

Isabella. 💔

It's been two long days after Ty'Reek death

It's been two long days after Ty'Reek death. Sincere called his mother and everybody was on the way. Rose took care of everything got his body send back here and we left. Now that we was back home in New York life seem like it won't ever be the same. I haven't talked to no one because my phone is dead. It's been dead for almost two days. I been locked inside my bedroom. Sincere was yelling and threatening to hit me and the next he was crying. I haven't ate or showed I was just sitting in our bedroom on the floor hopping he would let me leave.

He was going off on everybody when we got to Philly. His two aunts and mother had to make his "men" take him home. He made sure to make me come home with him.

I was wishing and praying somebody came and got me. I was wishing and praying his mother bought Emily back home. I know everybody was dealing with this lost of a love one so nobody card that I was almost about to die at the hands of my kids father.

"Sincere I need to eat, can I please go make me something to eat ?" I asked shaking. My body was so weak from crying and not eating. "This is unhealthy for our son please." He didn't say anything back he just walked out the room.

He came back and threw some cheese crackers and a bottle of water at me and laid back down. I was being treated like a homeless person. I never felt so weak and belittle in my life. Some hours ago I tired to sneak my way out the door but end up getting dragged by my hair back into the room.

Sincere haven't took his medicine in so long so he was back at square one. He was taking his brother death so hard. Which is understandable because that's his brother but all I wanted to do was help him through it. I wanted to make sure he felt the love. But he wanted to me hurt because he was hurting. He didn't want my love he never want my love when he need it the most. Everything I put into him to make him a better person just went out the window.

"Move off that floor and watch what I do to your ass." He said standing up. "Your ass always was on my back about me taking care of business right ?" He asked walking towards me. "You always asked why reek couldn't do shit on his own right." He asked with a tight grip on my face making my eyes getting watery.

"You didn't like Ty'Reek so you'll never know what this pain feel like. If you wasn't carrying my son I'll show you." He threw my head back.

Was this a dream? If so I wish somebody come wake me up. I just watched the man who said he'll never hurt me again relapse in my face. He hands was touching me in a way he said he would never do again.

"If it wasn't about you, you didn't give a fuck." He said walking back and front. "Come to think about it Reek always loved you and Emily. He knew her before I did."