17

**********************
"Whats more important than family?" - JayZ
**********************

-

" Daddy gimme kiss." Emily said to Sincere he bend down to her level and kissed her lips.

" Give mommy a kiss." I swear my daughter knew what she was doing. She was taking this trip and running with it.

" I said give mommy a kiss." Sincere looked confused I gave him that what you wanting on nigga face. He walked over to me gabbing the back of my neck kissing my lips next.

" Mommy give me kiss." Emily walked over to me and we shared a kiss.

" What is this man ? Wake up and kiss everyone ? I didn't see either one of y'all bush them teeth."

" Yes I did daddy you helped me remember?" Emily asked seriously.

" Nah I wish I did doe."

" Stop playing with my daughter he playing momma."

" Meany." She suck her tongue out at him before clamming in my lap.

" Keep on lil girl ima pop you."

" You would never stop lying to yourself." I said laughing Sincere was a pussy when it came to Emily. All that gangsta hood stuff went out the window when she was around.

" Mind your business Bella damn."

" Yeah you most definitely faking anyways I wanna go to the beach today. I'm over Disney World.

We been in Orlando Florida for two days and made a trip Disney World everyday with Emily. If I see another over size cartoon character again ima scream.

" Heard that Emily ? Mommy said she over Disney World meaning we ain't going ?" He said shaking his head laying down in the bed next to us.

" Why you say that mommy ?" She asked turning around looking at me.

" I didn't say it like this Emily I said we should try something new today." I explained so she could get a better understanding where I was coming from.

" Lets watch some tv until our breakfast food get here." Sincere said pulling us both closer to him.

" Lets watch Dora the explorer."

" You most like your Spanish teacher huh ? That's the only reason you watch her so you can say everything in Spanish."

" Oh yeah." Sincere cut in. "like last week I picked up from ballet practice and I told her she was in trouble because her teacher called me and she start yelling Spanish shit at me."

" She probably was calling you a light skin B.I.T.C.H. I mean I would."

" But you let this light skin B.I- never mind man." I squinted my eyes at him before laughing.

" Daddy I sleepy." Emily said rubbing her eyes making her face become red before Sincere moved her hand down.

" Your bed or on me ?" He asked her she didn't respond she just went and laid her body down on top of his. That was new to me they must sleep like that at her GlamMa house.