21

Back 🏡 / New York 🌃

Bella 💋 Tee 💕 Star ⭐️ Emily 👑

*

We got back home last night in the middle of the night. We need up staying in yet another hotel not to far from the airport. We didn't want Sincere or Reek popping off putting on a show in front of Star we wanted her to be comfortable around all three of us. We stayed in California two more days helping her pick up some stuff from different friends houses. After two hours she need up telling her she was homeless moving from home to home.

After getting all her things she came back to our hotel room and we all got to know each other. She told her all about her family history her father wasn't never in her life and her mother didn't want nothing to do with her after she told her mother her boyfriend kept trying to sleep with her at night. Her own mother put her out over a no good ass niggas, so she had to find her own way thanks to her true friends for helping her.

We was all up getting together in silence it seemed like nobody was in the mood or a morning person. We had to be out of this hotel before 10am and it was already 9:20am I slide Emily outfit on and washed her face without making her up. Tee was walking around eating and doing something with her wild long hair. Star was doing her make up and fixing her bob hairstyle.

I didn't do either I pulled my hair at the top of my head and gave myself a nice bum. Kept my face free of makeup and put on a basic but cute outfit. After I was done I woke Emily up so she can bash her teeth so we could leave out.

*
"Star this is our guess room." Tee said pushing the door opened I forgot we even had this room here. "You could redecorate later it you want to."

"Oh no, it's fine im thankful for anything I would've slept on the floor if I had to." Star said smiling sitting down on the bed looking over the room.