28

❤️💚🎄💚❤️
Have yourself a merry little Christmas 🎄   💚❤️  🎄  ❤️💚   🎄   💚❤️   🎄

❤️💚🎄💚❤️Have yourself a merry little Christmas 🎄   💚❤️  🎄  ❤️💚   🎄   💚❤️   🎄

From: The Card Family 💚

***
Bella. 💚❤️

It was now Christmas in the card house hold me and Emily favorite holiday season

It was now Christmas in the card house hold me and Emily favorite holiday season. Emily came into our room 6 o'clock this morning waking up us because Santa Claus came to visit.

Sincere didn't celebrate Christmas or even other holiday because his religion but that didn't stop him from watching or helping his daughter open all her many, many gifts we have got her. She got everything from foreign power wheels, Toys, shoes, electronics just everything a four year old could ask for.

Sincere also got me things that I didn't open yet because I was to busy helping Emily with her gifts.

"Mommy, mommy your name on these gifts." She said excited she been asking us all day why Santa Claus didn't get us anything.

"Oh really ? That mean I was good this year bring them to me please."

She picked them up one by one dropping them at my foot. It was three gifts wrapped in my own little pink and gold color wrapping paper. I looked over at Sincere who was picking up all the wrapping paper and mouthed thank you.

"No problem Ma, let's see what Santa Claus got mommy." He picked Emily up and sat next to me with her in his lap.

Me being me I went with the biggest gift first and when I opened it I jumped up and down. I been dying to get my hands on these three Chanel hand bags. He really got me all three I was about to lean into kiss him when Emily rushed to kiss him.

"You really jealous nobody want your daddy girl." I said rolling my eyes at her picking up my next gift.

"Y'all both can have me, stop fighting."