38

" A strong women has faith that she is strong enough for the journey. . . But a WONEN of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she become strong."

-

Bella 💕

One year later

One year later. 📝

It's been a year and I was now back at work doing what I love to do taking beautiful pictures. I loved the fact that I was beautiful enough for the camera. I sat down on the side of the pond and gave face to the camera. I been with a new company for five months and the pay was so much better. I thanked god for this opportunity because being without work was starting to stress me out.

My life has finally came back to a peacefully place that I been praying for. God may not come when you want him to but he always on time. I had to get the hang of co parenting all over again and at first Sin didn't make it easy for me. Like always he wanted to do extra and take my kids for days on without calling or texting. We finally came to a agreement we sat down over dinner and we put everything behind us because we had two kids to raise. So now we have a set schedule and we also did family things. I didn't care what Sincere did on his own time that was he. All I want him to do is stay self and take care of his kids.

Me on the other hand was still single I was a born again Virgin. I was okay with that because after work I could give all my love and time to my babies. Emily and Reem who was now one years old had a bond like no other. She don't let nobody around her brother she is now a over protective sister. He also loved his sister he would follow her all over the house or wherever we was at. When she would leave for school he would get upset and cry. My kids was my heart beat I loved them more then life itself can't no human come before them.

"One more . . Hold it right there Isabella." The camera man yelled. I didn't move I stayed the same waiting for the flash to take. "Hold your neck up a little more." I did as told. "Perfect." He took the picture "and that's a wrap." Everybody start clapping causing me to smile.

My stylist came and wrapped a robe around my body helping me up. I thanked everybody like I did everyday and went into my dressing from to get redressed. I was press for time so I didn't have time to sit around and walk I had to pick my daughter up. Once I was dressed I left out the building and made my way to Emily school. She had early dismissal so when I pulled up her and all classmates was outside waiting with their teacher.

"Mommmmy!" She yelled when she seen me and jumped on me I kissed her forehead laughing.

"Hello, Miss.Extra." I placed her back on her feet. "How was your day pretty ?"

"It was good I'm a star student again this week." She smiled.

Emily behavior has improve so much she don't get in trouble much. She still had her days but they wasn't everybody like they use to be. Not only was I proud of her I was a proud mother.