|-12

" The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
-Lao Tzu

****************************

Cancun. 🌴🌞

"Baby, baby wake up." I heard Odell say still laying on top of me with his head resting on me chest. We been on his personal plane for what it felt like for hours but I was loving every minute being under him.

"I'm up bay are we there yet ?" I asked rubbing my eyes wrapping my leg over his lower back.

"Nah, Think we got like 30 more minutes but I know you want to freshen up." He said looking up at me kissing my lips softly. Making butterflies grow in my stomach.

I have dealt with everything I didn't deserve. So I deserve feeling like this, I deserve being with someone that calls me beautiful every second of the day. I deserve getting treated to trips. Most importantly I deserve being with someone that wants to be with me for me.

Running my hands through the side of his curly mohawk. I took in the site of his flawless brown skin and fully grown beard. "Hawaii ?" I asked ready to play the guessing game with him. We been on the plane for almost 8 hours. I took three naps and he still didn't tell me.

"No." "Paris?" "No." "Miami?"

"Bella stop we are almost there love. I know you're going to love it." He said sitting up from between my legs.

"Okay I'll just wait to see i'm just so excited." I said in my baby voice making him laugh showcase his perfect set of teeth.

This man was handmade I have never seen a human so beautiful. He literally makes my panties wet just by looking at him. I watched him stand up shirtless taken in all his tattoos that covered his bluffed skin.

I stood up from the bed walking over to where my luggage was picking up my little carry on bag. I got everything I needed out of it and walked into the bathroom closing the door behind me. Releasing my bladder and washing my hands. I looked into the mirror at my long wild hair. Blown my breath out and running hands through it. I put my brush underneath the sink water and brush my hair up into a nice ponytail. My eyes was red and puffy from all the naps I have been taken. I took my makeup brush from out my make up bag and some foundation Applying it directly under my eyes with a little eyeliner. Satisfied with my look I placed everything back where belongs wash my hands again and left out the bathroom.

"You look Beautiful." He said when I came back into the main part of the plane. Making me look down at my PINK lounge leggings and bathing ape T shirt.

"Okay . . Mmmm thanks ? even doe I look so plain and basic Odell." I said taking a seat in his lap looking out the window.

"I don't know who you was with before me but get use to be telling you that throughout the days." He said turning my face towards him. "Okay ?" He asked I shook my head yes. "I need to hear words love." " Yes Baby." He brought my face to him and kiss my lips over and over before pulling away.

"So what are we doing first when we land ? I bought so many bathing suits with me I hope I get to wear them." He start laughing running his hand up and down thigh.