|-13

"A man is only going to act right with a women he truly wants to be with." Unknown

Lies & Secrets 🙊

Tee'Reek

"The fuck man

"The fuck man." I said to myself hanging up my phone once Ty'Reek voicemail came on again. I been calling his cell phone all night looking for him. It's almost 4 o'clock in the morning and here I was worried sick trying not to think the worst.

"Where the fuck is your brother." I yelled before Sincere could even say hello or something smart. I wasn't in the mood right now anybody could get it.

"Why the fuck you calling yellin' at me like I got A tracking device up his ass." He shot back.

"Well he didn't come home and I don't know where the hell he could be it's either he dead or cheating. Either way he dying when I see him." I said emotionally really not thinking about what was coming out my mouth.

"Chill Tee don't say no wild shit like that. Ima call around and hit you back." I said okay disconnecting the call. I hated for people to be in a relationship business. We only been together for a hot minute and it was already rocky.

This isn't the first time Reek pulled this move he has done this before. It's never been this late at night doe. Did I think he was out cheating on me ? Yes but did I take his word when he said he wasn't on that type of shit because he didn't have time to keep with up more then one female? Yes. I was the type of female who needed hard-core evidence or see it for myself to accuse him of cheating.

I unlocked my phone and went to "FindMyiPhone.com" and typed in all his information. I don't care if I was on some crazy female type shit I needed to know if my man was okay. I wanted for the location load. Thanking god his phone wasn't died. The address came up and I took a screenshot of it. Locking my phone back I got out the bed and threw some leggings, his hoodie and my all gray yeezys shoes.

The GPS said I was pulling up to the address given on find my iPhone. It was a nice size house I spotted his all black 2017 Audi R8 and two other cars. I tried to remain calm and not think the worse but what the fuck my mind was racing. I Parked my car on the side of the house. Getting out I put my phone inside my bar and car key chin around my neck before locking the doors waking up to the house.

I through about banging but I nicely rough the door bill awaiting for someone to come open the door. I wanted and wanted before I start banging like the police. " WHO THE FUCK IS IT." A deep voice man asked opening the door with a gun on his hand pointing it at me.