25

__________________________

"Some things take time stay patient and stay positive things will get better."

__________________________

Kendra.💕
Monday, December 12th

"So after all these months these bitches still talking about me and that fight ?" My home girl Zoe asked over the phone she was the one that took Sincere to Bella birthday party and Tee had "beat her up"

"Bitch yesssss! I was thinking to myself like damn that happened so long ago if my girl wanted to beat her up she would've." I said lying Zoe could fight but she was never a good fighter.

"I mean we could always fight again but didn't you say the tall bitch was pregnant?"

"Yeah leave her alone she ain't the one saying shit it's his baby mother Bella. I think you should just fight her."

"You know I will because I hate to be the topic of discussion when the only reason I went with Sincere was before you asked."

That night I told Sincere he should take my friend with him just so he wouldn't look lonely. My plans was to make Bella upset but when my friend came back and told me she got into a fight I was mad as fuck things didn't go right. To top it off Sincere dropped her off that night without a goodbye.

"That's what I'm saying it's killing me that this bitch still talking about you. Just pop up on that bitch and take Jazz with you."

"Trust me I will and my sister always down to ride with anything."

"Today Monday right ?" I asked her knowing the answer already.

"Yeah why wassup you know where she at ?"

"She should be picking her daughter up from school I'll text you the info. Fight her before she go inside and get her, you still remember what she look like ?"

"Short and light skin yeah."

"Cool work out on that bitch and call me back.

"I will, love you sis."

"Love you to bitch." I said hanging up the phone smiling my plans for this little bitch was all coming into place.

I know once Bella got touched by somebody she knew she was going to go tell Sincere and I'll be the first one he calls. Then we'll meet up and go on from there I was here to get what I wanted or die trying.

***
Bella. 💋

 💋