37

************

There comes a time in every relationship when you'll realize that love just isn't enough.

**********

Bella. 💋

Tuesday, October 11th 🍁 1:20am

I felt the bed move and I knew Sincere was getting out. I didn't move because I wanted him to think I was sleep. I been playing his games with him for the last two weeks. See Layla loyalty wasn't no longer with Sincere it was with me so of course she told me what she walked in on. This girl was once his soon to be wife she knew how disrespectful it was and knew I would be hurt but she didn't want to let it bypass me. So for these last two weeks I sat back and watched. I watched him leave the house at different hours normally hours like this. I was checking his online bank account and seen different hotels that me or his kids wasn't at.

I don't know if I was over getting hurt by the same person but I wasn't hurt. I wasn't ready to cry or take my children and run. I guess this is called growth and I was happy with it. I stayed beside Sincere through any and everything. I got treated like shit, had hands put on me, I was even locked a room for two days pregnant with his son starving because of him. Everything I went through was because I wanted us to move forward but what you won't do is cheat on me and think it's cool. To think I will sit around and be okay.

Both of my kids was gone for tonight with their grandmother . I didn't want to have them around went all hell broke loose.

I heard the front door close and I jumped out of my bed and called Tee and she was on the way. First thing I was going to do is move our belongings. Sincere didn't even know that I been packing our things under his nose. At first I was going to change the locks but a bitch went and got her own shit.

A hour later we had everything I wanted to take in the back of one of Sin trucks. We took it to my house and took it in I would unpack later on today.

"Can't believe we moving in the middle of the night like this." Tee said laughing driving towards the hotel Sin been staying at.

"Bitch enough is enough I can't take this shit no more." I said truthfully.

Tee wanted me to take the time and talk to him to make sure I was right. I was weak with his words I would give in and be back but not today. He can't say I didn't try I gave this man everything I had. I just hope the next female can hold shit down like I did.

"Maybe this is what you both need because I'm sick of people hurting you that claim they love you."

"Me to trust me, you can help somebody so much and it's still not enough. Like really put your life on hold and help somebody. I love my son but I wasn't ready for another child but that's what Sincere wanted. It was always about Sincere I was so busy trying to make sure he was good I forgot about myself."