24

"What's goes around comes around."
-unknown.

_______________________
Saturday, December 10th 💕

"Kendra Really ? TAKE HIM UPSTAIRS !" Gee yelled from his man cave where he was having a "meeting" at

"Kendra Really ? TAKE HIM UPSTAIRS !" Gee yelled from his man cave where he was having a "meeting" at. I shook Shay in my arms trying to calm him down as he baby bottle was heating up.

"Tell him don't talk to us like that." I said talking in my baby voice to Shay who was slowly claiming down.

Shay came into my world and made everything that much better I don't know what I did to deserve something so perfect. I didn't pay the world or anybody in it no mind because he had all my attention.

I walked back into the kitchen and took his bottle out the milk maker and popped it in his mouth walking back towards the couch. I rested him comfortable in the crook of my arm and kicked my feet up changing through the channels.

I went with watching fatal attraction for some reason I loved this show I was sad but interested at the same time. The fact it was based on true stories made me feel sad at the end of watching them.

Shay moved in my arms making me take my eyes from the tv and look down at him. He was just doing a little moving drinking everything his bottle had to give. I took in his looks and didn't see to much of Sincere in him, in fact I didn't see Sincere in him at all and that hurt me to my heart.

Sincere was blowing up my phone when I first gave birth to Shay but I didn't want him or his bitch around my child. Sincere always told me if he left Layla he would come be with me but now he with his babymother playing house. He wasn't getting no blood test done on my child if he can't except that then oh well.

It seem like everybody was out to get me but didn't know the whole story somebody said I was with the whole set up situation and everybody rain with that. I never knew that Gee was going to have Sincere set up when he asked to me text him that morning to see where he was going that day. Now I sit back and think I should've been smarter then that.

"Come on little man let's go get dressed so we can go see grandma." I said referring to Momma Rose.

Rose was the only person who didn't switch up on me she stay solid through this whole situation. She wasn't a fan of Bella or Tee anymore and that more me so happy that I now had all her to myself. This would be her first time seeing Shay and I just pray everything go smoothly.

"Ain't you so handsome today ? Huh ?" I was recording him from his car seat from Snapchat.