27

"You have to fight through some bad days to earn he best days of your life."
_________________________

Bella 💋
Friday, December 16th 9:39pm

"I can't believe we really about to pull on these bitches

"I can't believe we really about to pull on these bitches. I mean we tried it almost three other times." Star said from the backseat causing us to laugh.

"Her baby father wasn't having that shit and let's be real none of our niggas was." Lay said from the diver seat and she was absolutely correct.

Sincere stopped me one day and he found the address in my hand bag he told me he had everything under control but I couldn't tell. I wasn't about to let these girls get away with it.

"Right Iman was even hip to us but I'm with child so he knew I wasn't going to do anything." Tee said. "I wish I could bang out with y'all because I never liked Kendra so I know her friends would be a problem."

"So these bitches are her friends ?" Lay asked slowing her car down coming to a red light.

Layla was down for anything even after I told her me and Sincere was together she thanked me for saving him and wished us the best. She wasn't off no hating shit all she asked was can she see have girls day with Emily. I let her and Sincere sit down and talked she wasn't a bitter ex. She moved on and happy with her own family now. She even pressed us out into having another baby she could come kidnap it like she do Emily.

"Yeah sad to say, you know what they say birds of a feather flock together." I said looking at the GPS on my phone we was 6 minutes away.

I just wanted to fight and put all this childish nonsense far behind me. I felt bad for dragging these ladies into it but once I told them the run down they was down to ride.

"Let's just get this over with so we can get back home to our men." Star said smiling I could've wait to Christmas so I can meet the man that's making my sister smile.

"Right what she said, don't nobody get beat up out here for real." Tee said laughing.

We pulled up to the house with the same address on the outside. Layla parked her car a little down the street and walked up. I walked up to the door with the girls standing down some I send a little knock on the door stepping back some waiting.

"Hello," A upper age women came to the door.

"Hello is Zoe home ?" I asked I didn't care at this point she didn't care when I had my daughter.

"Yes one minute. ZOEEEEE the door." She yelled smiling walking away.

Minutes later Zoe, her friend and Kendra came to the door looking surprised to see us.

"Come outside bitch or I'm running in." I said stepping back swinging my arms side to side. I looked back at Layla and Star who was ready.

"Kendra you can come outside to my little sister can bang you for me bitchhhhhh." Tee yelled out.