|-9

" Your daddy loves you and I love you too, sorry we couldn't work it out for you but we gon' do what's best you."
- K. Michelle
**************************

3 Weeks Later 📆

Isabella

Haven't seen Sincere since the night of the fight. He tried to do a unannounced pop at my home but I made sure the front desk had his name on the do not let up list. Emily went over her grandmother house every Friday and came back home Monday after school. They had a sit down with her last week now all she know is her "daddy" all I here all day is "Daddy said this and daddy did that" I was happy he made her life so much more happier. Just wish he would leave me alone and be a father.

It was Monday and I had to take the day off work to let Carter in my house to get his belongings and car.

"You have everything ?" I asked walking him to the door.

We broke up after I told him everything that happened with Sincere and he also came clean about him seeing somebody else back in California that's why I always go with my first instinct. I was hurt but I took it for what it was. Everything that's been happening it my life over the last month was making me cold hearted. The same things I would've tripped off some months ago I walk over now.

" Yeah but look we both grown and we don't have to hate each other I mean you still my sister best friend and my mother god child. So we going to always be apart of each other anytime you need something I'm still a phone call away. We just can't pull this relationship out no more. You still my first love and ima always have love you and Emily." He said outside my front door. I hate when a nigga hit you with the "im always a phone call away." But wasn't one when we was together.

"Okay ima let her call you every now and then thank you for always being there when we didn't have nobody." Was the only words I could think of to say at a moment like this.

"It's cool I was just doing what any man would do." He replied giving me a hug turning around walking down the hallway I closed it behind him resting my back up against it.

"My best friend never home ughhhh" I said out loud yelling like a crazy women. Reek and Tee should just move into together. She's never home it's so bad that Emily spends the night over there just to be around her auntie but I was all for the people around me being happy and the smile on her face spoke for itself.

Walking in my room I cut my tv on the music video channel and claimed back in bed. Picking my phone up texting Ms.Rose back who asked me was I taking Emily to ballet practice or did I need her to do it. I texted her back letting her know I was off and I'll do it. Ms.Rose been a blessing to me I truly think god send her in my life for a reason. She's growing on me I call her throughout the day just to talk, We have lunch together on my break almost everyday and she do anything for her first "glam baby" She was just a all around blessing.

Also texting Odell back he wanted me to go out of town this weekend with him. We became good friends he so goofy, playful and intelligent we been talking ever since the night of the club. He called me soon as I got in the uber that night because he seen somebody fighting and thought is was me. To embarrass to say it was me I just denied it.

It was 12:00pm Emily didn't have to get picked up till 3:00pm I chilled in my bed getting bored. I went to the pay store and downloaded the IG app back into my phone and start to login in. After I was done I'll delete it right back. I did this once a week but mainly for the shade room page because I became a topic on there with the " Odell side piece ".